Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh fuck that rich asshole.
Do you automatically hate people based on the amount they have in their bank?
Old 06-27-2018, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you automatically hate people based on the amount they have in their bank?
No. I hate people born of privileged backgrounds that tell others to pull themselves up by their boot straps.

They always fancy themselves as someone that would -- even though they demonstrably don't know what they're talking about.

Edit: "Ask not what this country can do for you, ask yourself what you can do for this country." I have no idea why that statement is remotely popular or anyone agrees with it. That's literally something Hitler might have said. That mentality is the basis of fascism.

"The state doesn't exist for the good of you -- you exist for the good of the state!"

If he was in a private meeting sipping champagne with the upper class. That statement would be great...he was telling the public that in a speech, however.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-27-2018 at 05:05 PM..
Old 06-27-2018, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why i favor large estate taxes. I don't see an issue with people working to live though. Struggle is an essential component of humanity. Without it we are miserable. It's why we are so eager on the left and right to fabricate it.

I think the focus should be on matching individuals to the work that is best suited to their talents and interests and culturally reward meaningful accomplishment with greater praise, to maximize the benefit people receive from work. i think this is particularly important in a world where real struggle is increasingly rare and as a result peoples' actions and efforts are increasingly meaningless.
I think if you're a cashier -- you could quit your job today and play WoW -- and get much more sense of meaning and accomplishment.

This isn't about helping the poor sods that need a purpose in life. It's about preserving class privilege.

Its funny how the wealthy never argue they need someone to take their living away when they don't have a job to give their life meaning.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here, let the dumb Trump supporter teach you.

Step 1. Go to imgur.com

Step 2. Click the green "New Post" button in the top left.

Step 3. Paste the URL of your image in the upload field in the window or click Upload.

Step 4. Copy the URL after your image has been uploaded.

Step 5. When in the forums here, click the little yellow icon "Insert Image". Paste that URL (if a gif, you may need to add .gif at the end of the URL)

Step 6. Shitpost until you start to annoy people
Nah
Old 06-27-2018, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"The state doesn't exist for the good of you -- you exist for the good of the state!"
"Other people exist to serve me! I don't exist to serve others!"

this is why you are unhappy.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I think if you're a cashier -- you could quit your job today and play WoW -- and get much more sense of meaning and accomplishment.

This isn't about helping the poor sods that need a purpose in life. It's about preserving class privilege.

Its funny how the wealthy never argue they need someone to take their living away when they don't have a job to give their life meaning.
no, they generally find meaning in their family and work and you'll note that the entirely self serving materialistic ones are utterly miserable.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
No. I hate people born of privileged backgrounds that tell others to pull themselves up by their boot straps.
HAH

this is the classic result of shitty parenting.

You wouldn't be able to hack one minuet of a rich 1%'ers life.

You see, you had parents that were greedy and instead of devoting their lives to raising you to be a strong person, they raised you to be a lazy failure, like them.

The parents of a rich kid are WAY harsher on them than your parents ever have been on you.

Rich kids have to behave a certain way, they have to do jobs that their parents chose for them, they have to PUT OUT and BE AN EARNER or they dont get anything but shame from their family.

Sure you can be some rich kid drinking, partying and fucking gold diggers but your family will treat you like shit, so the MAJORITY of 1%ers have kids that actually get out there and CRUSH and KEEP THAT MONEY in the family.

Keeping money in your family is your DUTY as a parent, not an "optoin".. especially when there are lazy ass parents who raise lazy ass kids that suddently think that THEY deserve to have the security that the RICH smarter parents gave the "privlaged" people you hate.

YOU cant be privlaged, because your parents CHOSE this life for you.

YOU could have chose a better life for your kids but you are not evolutionarily strong enough to have figured that out, so you sit here and demand you want free hand outs to make it fair

But we'll sit above you and wait for you or your kids, or their kids to eventually die without offspring, ending your shit gene pool once and for all.

Anyway,

Long story short, there is no such thing as privlage, there is HARD WORK someone who was alive long before you were in your family, that you have to do so your kids can do it and their kids can and on and on, and you dont end up turning the KENEDY family (who has had countless better people in it than your family) into 'your family'...

Learn yet?

Privlage is a mith made up by greedy failures who had failures as parents.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Why do you support tRUmp, though?

tRUmp:
Rapist
Liar
Hates the Constitution
Pedophile
Hates law and order
Bankruptcy filer
Racist
Antisocial Personality Disorder (Some argue Narcissist)
Most corrupt president in history
Treasonous
Despotic
Nepotist

So, why?
Last edited by B4EQWASCOOL; 06-27-2018 at 05:26 PM..
Old 06-27-2018, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAH

this is the classic result of shitty parenting.

You wouldn't be able to hack one minuet of a rich 1%'ers life.

You see, you had parents that were greedy and instead of devoting their lives to raising you to be a strong person, they raised you to be a lazy failure, like them.

The parents of a rich kid are WAY harsher on them than your parents ever have been on you.

Rich kids have to behave a certain way, they have to do jobs that their parents chose for them, they have to PUT OUT and BE AN EARNER or they dont get anything but shame from their family.

Sure you can be some rich kid drinking, partying and fucking gold diggers but your family will treat you like shit, so the MAJORITY of 1%ers have kids that actually get out there and CRUSH and KEEP THAT MONEY in the family.

Keeping money in your family is your DUTY as a parent, not an "optoin".. especially when there are lazy ass parents who raise lazy ass kids that suddently think that THEY deserve to have the security that the RICH smarter parents gave the "privlaged" people you hate.

YOU cant be privlaged, because your parents CHOSE this life for you.

YOU could have chose a better life for your kids but you are not evolutionarily strong enough to have figured that out, so you sit here and demand you want free hand outs to make it fair

But we'll sit above you and wait for you or your kids, or their kids to eventually die without offspring, ending your shit gene pool once and for all.

Anyway,

Long story short, there is no such thing as privlage, there is HARD WORK someone who was alive long before you were in your family, that you have to do so your kids can do it and their kids can and on and on, and you dont end up turning the KENEDY family (who has had countless better people in it than your family) into 'your family'...

Learn yet?

Privlage is a mith made up by greedy failures who had failures as parents.
The myth of the hard life rich kids have...you know my brother was one right?

Mick doesn't even think privilege exists! Wow...

There's something you should look up called "opportunity hording."

See people like you have a few kids...one or two of them are high functioning like you and the rest are mediocre. So -- subconsciously-- your class of people come up with ways of ensuring your mediocre kids don't backslide into lower class life.

Pedigree, travel-enrichment bullshit, legacy admissions, the sudden importance of x and y that has nothing to do with how likely you are to be a good lawyer or administrator...

If we fired half the administrators at any given big institution (private or public) -- I don't think we would notice the difference. Most of them send e-mails and participate in pointless meetings most the day. But their fellow white collar colleagues are looking out for their pointless jobs. The rest of us pick up the tab so they can pretend they are high functioning and earned their living. They are so scared of losing their position in society they side with the 1% on just about everything.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you support tRUmp, though?

tRUmp:
Rapist
Liar
Hates the Constitution
Pedophile
Hates law and order
Bankruptcy filer
Racist
Antisocial Personality Disorder (Some argue Narcissist)
Most corrupt president in history
Treasonous
Despotic
Nepotist

So, why?
Nah
Closed Thread