Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

lol @ at the idea that someone even has to suggest that
Old 03-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Aviak

While we're at it can we just /rand all the spawns in EQ?

At the very least lets /rand Guardian Kozzalym (AKA Blood Guard Vulak).
Old 03-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

/random 1000
Old 03-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Drusella class system?
Old 03-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

all good guys.Was just a suggestion or an idea. I wanted to get a response on it. It appears, it is badly received.
No need to troll, or be rude. Just a simple convo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] TY guys for your time. Appreciate the input! enjoy your time on p99! I know i love playing here ! Goodluck to all who camp it, i hope it drops every time!
Old 03-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all good guys.Was just a suggestion or an idea. I wanted to get a response on it. It appears, it is badly received.
No need to troll, or be rude. Just a simple convo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] TY guys for your time. Appreciate the input! enjoy your time on p99! I know i love playing here ! Goodluck to all who camp it, i hope it drops every time!
Be well wary traveler!
Old 03-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

I see 2 problems with Drusella. The cords can be MQ by someone with the second ring and when I tested this quest on live last year, the urn was a semi rare drop. The big raiding guilds will hold this camp a very long time till all their alts have the cords and then some. Might even start selling the loot rights.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Kobold

how is camping an item toxic? this is eq...

this forum is retarded
Old 03-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I just say how refreshing and great this guy's naivete is? Like a few years ago the idea of the whole server agreeing to random and then help on anything would have been laughable.

It's actually really cool that we've been able to go from that to having several (reliable) rolls, where everyone helps out afterwards ... to the point where newer players are starting out expecting that!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how is camping an item toxic? this is eq...

this forum is retarded
camping a mob w/ a ph for 12 makes sense. camping a room on a mob w/ a 24h no variance timer to secure it sucks. Like i said. O well to making it easier on everyone.
TY for your input tho. Appreciate you <3
Closed Thread