Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
> hey man how was your weekend? I went to the Beach with my friends and had some beers, you?

I stared unblinking at a virtual sewer pipe for 72 hours in hopes of winning a mystical curio so that my elf could become slightly more powerful until he gets deleted in a few months
lmaoooo
Old 05-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Banned

The normal human being answer:

You don't.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

The winning move is not to play.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drozlin and Verena are fairly easy mobs as epic mobs go (just need a competent force of mid 50s or 60s), the problem has always been mobilizing that force within an hour or two of their spawn.

That requires a halfway active guild or friends that cares about you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean minutes of their spawn? Back when I was camping VD, there were 4 forces parked down there...
Old 05-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The normal human being answer:

You don't.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

I used google hangouts screenshare to monitor SF camp on my phone when I was in line for the camp. It was intensive on my phone battery, but did the job.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a vacation and never sleep. Do meth to stay awake the entire window.
when i was 12 in 1999 and was introduced to this game by some pretty "elite" players, i didnt understand how they did it, now i do.

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 05-04-2019, 09:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used google hangouts screenshare to monitor SF camp on my phone when I was in line for the camp. It was intensive on my phone battery, but did the job.
I am surprised it even shows you anything in game. I have tried playing or looking at 3D games via a screenshare and its super laggy at best. If this route is being explored why not just setup RDP or VNC for remote control and monitor? The crunch is if your named spawns and tou need to engage.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The winning move is not to play.
This. It makes me sad that we're in this state... I understand wanting epics to be rare and hard to obtain. I can't help but think it should be those things based on skill required rather than commitment to socking.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I made a separate account and camped it there when I wasn't actually at home and logged into my Enc from my laptop (at work or on the go) Would that break the "2 box" rule? Seems grey area.. Since I'm technically not playing on the same IP.

I thought spawn times for both were changed to 2-4 days. Maybe it was only Verina.
You need one person per box or you are 2-boxing.
Closed Thread