Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 01:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptacoin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BG leadership holds a high standard of following p99's server ruleset.
Does this mean you won’t be logging in three trackers bound inside PoF for golems and using them on fights anymore?

I’m not sure if the accident mentioned earlier was in reference to having more than two trackers, binding at a raid mob, having your trackers engaged on mobs, or getting caught doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptacoin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ALS tried to get a free scale out of this ordeal, and took their ball and went home when shit got deleted, possibly costing their guild a shot at Tunare.
Why would it cost them a shot at Tunare?
Old 05-15-2019, 01:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

it really truely is the worst raid scene tho.
Old 05-15-2019, 03:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you're lying, I'll do the copy-pasting for you:

to sum it up: official rules state loot gets deleted. It's not like we voted on these rules and I was the sole holdout, I just said there are pros and cons and I don't even know whether or not I like it. The GMs certainly haven't asked me what I think about it.

Dannyl on rnf: "it's riot's fault loot is deleted". Now you all know you can safely ignore anything dannyl says
good shit
... and no worries everybody already ignored him before anyways, nearly everything he says is fucking ridiculous
Old 05-15-2019, 05:55 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nvm i wanted the green scale
A+
Old 05-15-2019, 07:18 AM
Sarnak

Now ITT: BG leadership and members saying "we had no idea, we all ignorant, juss strate ignurrant!! ALS b exortin us!"

Unfortunately, BG had members in EJ prior to the initial FTE, so even if your dum dum druid didn't know how to talk in comms or is missing fingers so he couldn't type, maybe one of your other members who witnessed the FTE should've said something? This sounds like a training opportunity.

Also wanted to leave one other bit of advice here. You guys already lost the scales. The deed is done. You don't have to bandwagon on here to defend your guild or pay respects to a fallen member who "quit" Norrath forever or even blame other guilds for the mistakes you've made. If you want to say anything, just respond with "The member in question has been talked to and is now aware of the raid rules. We apologize to the server for getting 2 warrior epics deleted." Blam, PR handled.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:28 AM
Banned

Only thing BG did wrong was not turn in those green scales and finish their epics before Llandris got involved. Y’all failing at 2019 emulated eq and wouldnof quit during kunark
Old 05-15-2019, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

is the bg/aegis alliance out of the plane of growth rotation over this?

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 05-15-2019, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is the bg/aegis alliance out of the plane of growth rotation over this?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2019, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good shit
... and no worries everybody already ignored him before anyways, nearly everything he says is fucking ridiculous
When directly asked, initial response instead of simply saying "we agree not to move loot":

Get fucked per usual.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When directly asked, initial response instead of simply saying "we agree not to move loot":

Get fucked per usual.
Detoxx: agreed. and if we want to have loot moved, we can go that way or we can agree to not have that done and just concede 2
[4:35 PM] Detoxx: i have always been against having loot moved or deleted as its hard to rely on them to make sure it gets done
[5:17 PM] Monrezz <AM>: I'm not a fan of loot being moved/deleted either. It punishes individual players for a guild infringement and feels more retaliatory than constructive.
[5:23 PM] Planarity <Riot>: moving loot is never a good solution
[5:23 PM] Planarity <Riot>: but it always leaves a bad taste when people can break rules and keep the loot anyway
[5:24 PM] Planarity <Riot>: not to mention perverse incentives
[5:26 PM] Planarity <Riot>: I'm not saying I like moving loot, I'll have to give it more thought with more concrete examples
[5:58 PM] Detoxx: well hes deleting the loot which is a result of a petition going in before i was given the chance to make it right here. so now if anyone concedes 2 after its dead the loot will be removed / deleted
[6:00 PM] Planarity <Riot>: out of our hands, then. unless we agree not to petition

That's in the logs Uni posted, ya dingdong. You're not helping your case.
Closed Thread