Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's in the logs Uni posted, ya dingdong. You're not helping your case.
Exept it does help my case.. Nobody should be for removing loot in any way whatsoever. Riot says otherwise.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

"Lets agree not to move loot"

"ill have to give it more thought"
Old 05-15-2019, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exept it does help my case.. Nobody should be for removing loot in any way whatsoever. Riot says otherwise.
Riot has no say in the matter. The loot was deleted well before Uni chimed in because those are the server rules Llandris is now pushing.

Lay off the edibles.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot has no say in the matter. The loot was deleted well before Uni chimed in because those are the server rules Llandris is now pushing.
Everybody has a say in the matter, theres a fucking summit coming up.

And stay mad lad.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody has a say in the matter, theres a fucking summit coming up.

And stay mad lad.
You really are an arrogant prick.

Anyone with any sort of ability to read would be able to understand that Planarity wasn't advocating for item deletion, just stating that it's the reality of the situation in the Llandris era.

How the rest of AM tolerates you giving them a bad reputation I'll never know.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really are an arrogant prick.
You're on RNF. Go back to your safe space if you're going to be a limp-wristed soyboy.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:49 AM
Sarnak

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...48&postcount=1

Quote:
A lot of you have questions as to crime & punishment; I hope to address that here:
If a petition comes to the staff, the offending guild/party will have the loots removed (if they got the kill), and will be suspended from all raid targets for 20 days if found in violation. If a guild wastes the staffs time with false, trumped up, dishonest, or insincere petitions against other guilds, then the petitioning guild will receive the suspension. In addition to this, if the petitioning guild is found to be at fault, the loot will be destroyed and not awarded to anyone. In addition to that, any appropriate individual suspensions will also be applied (ie: suspended for training if caught training, etc). Habitual offenders of these rules will see increased time added to their suspensions each time they are suspended (counters will reset after 4 months without a suspension).
Read the rules dumbdumb. AM's and BG's loot deletion had nothing to do with anyone in Riot.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're on RNF. Go back to your safe space if you're going to be a limp-wristed soyboy.
Clever. A witty retort as always. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2019, 11:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is the bg/aegis alliance out of the plane of growth rotation over this?
I was hoping to see BG/ALS/Kittens get on the rotation. I think they can do it.

I was predicting their first kill being 3 earrings and a fist and had BG winning the weighted roll and taking the fist.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was hoping to see BG/ALS/Kittens get on the rotation. I think they can do it.

I was predicting their first kill being 3 earrings and a fist and had BG winning the weighted roll and taking the fist.
Kittens winning the fist and Skribner asserting Dominion over the Plane of Growth*
Closed Thread