Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx literally said yesterday he won’t consider any Tunare solution until after the guild summit (that’s what, 2 cycles?), and has trashed multiple proposals, including proposals AM or himself have previously agreed to or proposed, over the last month or two in order to ensure whatever structure allows AM to get more Tunare’s than anyone else. Meanwhile, everyone else is perfectly satisfied with the most recent Tunare agreement AFAIK.

You started a clear because you hear we were going to do it a half hour before hand. Because we weren’t dicks, we didn’t contest. But why should we continue to be not dicks? The only thing AM responds to is it’s own historical arguments and shows of force.

So we’ll pull logs from 2016 and show force.
In the thread Baylan asking why he shouldn't be a dick folks. He is going to "Show force".
Old 05-22-2019, 11:42 AM
Banned

Not rotating Tunare is mentally and physically healthy.

Gotta get them BMIs up, boys. That muffin-top in your bathing suit isn't going to grow itself.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaefLaFrenz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I linked the original fraps, Detoxx's edit of original fraps and Detoxx's guild mates creating a video project to submit as his innocence.

What is it you are trying to educate me with again?
You are an idiot. No one doctored anything. Hence why the character didn't stay banned. In other news Rampage died to competition and looked like idiots over the whole thing.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in order to ensure whatever structure allows AM to get more Tunare’s than anyone else
We'd agreed to rotations in which AG/Riot were all getting the same number of proposed Tunares as Aftermath.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Damn so your saying if I get really fat my RA and loots will get better???
Old 05-22-2019, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Please provide proof!
Old 05-22-2019, 12:00 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are an idiot. No one doctored anything. Hence why the character didn't stay banned. In other news Rampage died to competition and looked like idiots over the whole thing.
http://i.imgur.com/aquSttX.jpg

https://youtu.be/68zD5osl4DI?t=93 I have cued up the video at 1:33 where the screenshot was taken.

Very much doctored sir, and very much a weak argument to think you can prove he did not do this when he was in fact banned for it. Getting an account unbanned does not prove the owner did not cheat at all but simply figured out how to get off the hook as many players have returned on P99 after being caught breaking rules.
Old 05-22-2019, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaefLaFrenz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://i.imgur.com/aquSttX.jpg

Very much doctored sir, and very much a weak argument to think you can prove he did not do this when he was in fact banned for it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact
Old 05-22-2019, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Www.betterhelp.com
Old 05-22-2019, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you merged and still have to ally .
Closed Thread