Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

That's right
Old 06-22-2017, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are just people. There's a lot of dumb, insufferable cunts on either side of the x/y divide. The left. The right. Feminists. People with SJW in their vocabulary. I can't tolerate any of them. All these bullshit rivalries when the simple truth is we're just people. Try to acknowledge that fact and try to treat each other with respect regardless of differences. It makes life easier.
*places finger hesitatingly over Super 8

thinking better of it*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-22-2017, 09:34 PM
Banned

Usual the answer is me
Old 06-22-2017, 11:56 PM
Sarnak

Correct.
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 06-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are just people. There's a lot of dumb, insufferable cunts on either side of the x/y divide. The left. The right. Feminists. People with SJW in their vocabulary. I can't tolerate any of them. All these bullshit rivalries when the simple truth is we're just people. Try to acknowledge that fact and try to treat each other with respect regardless of differences. It makes life easier.
I'm with this

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 06-23-2017, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on the 3rd day of 1000 calories, i laughed until i cried during my post-meal afterglow
Ur gonna get so woke w/ calorie restriction just make sure you're keeping an eye on ur face n skin

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-23-2017, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nah. People are just minds. We are all nothing more than lumps of pink/beige jello-like wrinkled matter floating in the Neurocranium. All other parts are disposable so long as that lump of goo can get along without them. Sadly, only a small percentage of these goo lumps are aware of their own gooiness and the majority can't see through their meatbag shells.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:23 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

did not read thread, but it me. it always me.

cept when it not.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:08 AM
Banned

Ayn Rand master race
Old 06-23-2017, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
the left/right is just a false paradigm much as all that Sjw bs is. divide and conquer tactics to coral the small minded.
Closed Thread