Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 03:59 AM
Sarnak

Worst run for me was when I died in Permafrost on my Iksar that was bound in Cabilis. I couldn't find a port at the time and so ran from Cabilis, to the Boat, to the raft, from Oasis through ECT, through commonlands and the forest, through the Karanas (fuck the Karanas) through Blackburrow and back through Everfrost into Permafrost.

Took a long time.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's it? i think ive died few times and ran from qeynos all the way back to ec since i never get ports if i die solo then its my fault i won't beg for a port or a rez or even a sow..
Mines not as great as others,my other bad corpse run was being ported in my a wizard to skyfire, kitting mobs around for 3 hours trying to find a zone line, dying. Not being able to find my corpse till someone in aftermath comes along and asked if I needed help then rezzed me at OT zone line. I don't ask for rezzes but I don't turn then down either

Alexnoshinku (Blue Server) Level 53 High-Elf Illusionist (Enchanter)
Alexnoshinku (Green Server) Level 60 High-Elf Templar (Cleric)
<Forever Alone Group>
Entertain me :3 Please?
Old 06-26-2017, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst run for me was when I died in Permafrost on my Iksar that was bound in Cabilis. I couldn't find a port at the time and so ran from Cabilis, to the Boat, to the raft, from Oasis through ECT, through commonlands and the forest, through the Karanas (fuck the Karanas) through Blackburrow and back through Everfrost into Permafrost.

Took a long time.
This is about the worst possible. You win
Old 06-26-2017, 02:40 PM
Banned

Ocean of tears death - I would discuss the details but I have them buried deep within my brain and my face muscles start spasming if I concentrate on it for too long.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:45 PM
Fire Giant

On live. HoT disaster when we were first getting the hang of it. No porters available so a mage summoned armor and weapons for a small strike team. Amazingly, we were able to make it through SG, Sontalak, etc. Good times!
Old 06-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live. HoT disaster when we were first getting the hang of it. No porters available so a mage summoned armor and weapons for a small strike team. Amazingly, we were able to make it through SG, Sontalak, etc. Good times!
Cute
Old 06-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Banned

HS South - full wipe zero chance of a corpse summon

what a fkin nightmare...we got some peeps together to clear for us...was a 4 hour shitfest
Old 06-27-2017, 01:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default PoF break in 2000.

think I have you all beat one PoF raid way back in 2000, we had an entire raid wipe so many times our corpses were stacked like cordwood. Must have been at least 8 of mine alone, all told maybe 400 from the raid force.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

Why is this even on rants and flames? I guess it is a rant.

I took a PUG group that I arranged through going through like 50 tells into droga for a few hours, we crawled all the way to chief and then we had to leave and we didnt have gate pots/wc caps because this was everyones first char on the server and we were n00bs. So we crawled all the way back to entrance and right before we got to the path to the exit, one of our really tired party members decided to go around a corner and aggroed like 8 mobs when everyone was low mana. We died when we were so close to the exit.

Corpse running with no high level help was gruesome, luckily our rogue stayed up to drag everyone. Nobody knew anything about the zone, we didn't know you could just invis throughout the whole zone. It was bad.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is this even on rants and flames? I guess it is a rant.

I took a PUG group that I arranged through going through like 50 tells into droga for a few hours, we crawled all the way to chiefn then camped him for a few hours and then we had to leave and we didnt have gate pots/wc caps because this was everyones first char on the server and we were n00bs. It was also very late at night (even though it was a weekend). So we crawled all the way back to entrance (well the exit I should say since the entrance and exit is not the same path) and right before we got to the path to the exit, one of our really tired party members decided to go around a corner and aggroed like 8 mobs when everyone was low mana. We died when we were so close to the exit.

Corpse running with no high level help was gruesome, luckily our rogue stayed up to drag everyone. Nobody knew anything about the zone, we didn't know you could just invis throughout the whole zone. It was bad.
Closed Thread