Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Default Donald Trump MOCKS protestor during Minnesota rally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sygMf1EFyaA (FOX news)

It's America and Trump takes no shit... "was that a man or a woman because he needs a haircut more than I do!"
Old 06-21-2018, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

2 terms easily I think...and if nothing else, I'd say more people will vote at the next election thanks to the way the Presidency has been so far (like him or hate him).
Old 06-21-2018, 02:26 AM
Fire Giant

I think both of you are of low intellect. This is no doubt the worst president in America's history.

Yeah, probably 8 years. System is broken.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:01 AM
Banned

Nationalism Will Go Bankrupt

Quote:
What, then, explains the sudden dominance of nationalism? There is not much positively patriotic about the new nationalism in Italy, Britain, or even the US. Instead, the upsurge of national feeling seems largely a xenophobic phenomenon, as famously defined by the Czech-American sociologist Karl Deutsch: “A nation is a group of people linked together by a common error about their ancestry and a common dislike of their neighbors.” Hard times – low wages, inequality, regional deprivation, and post-crisis austerity – provoke a hunt for scapegoats, and foreigners are always a tempting target.

The US will also discover that attacking foreign interests is no panacea and can make hardship worse. Trump thinks his measures against imports from China, Germany, and Canada will hurt these trading partners and create American jobs. This might have been true when the US economy was suffering weak growth and deflation. But in a world of strong demand and rising inflation, German and Chinese exporters will find new markets for their products, whereas US manufacturers will struggle to replace foreign suppliers. BMW and Huawei will be just fine, whereas tariffs will act as a tax on American consumers, through higher prices, and on American workers, businesses, and homeowners, through rising interest rates.
I think given how much public opinion has been changing on the trust-worthyness of the media, corporations, politicians, it is quite possible that people will connect the dots.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

might care if I was poor

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:51 AM
Banned

Trolling is a art.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, probably 8 years.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-21-2018, 09:48 AM
Banned

Only on Fox News lol. This is like a Disney Movie production of Nationalism winning.

That being said, immigrants, despite being human, shouldn't take priority, Trump is absolutely right about that. I have no problem with the Republican policies on immigration. I do have a problem with the hypocrisy they show at home and their cavalier attitude of appointing fascist dickwad big pharma Billionaires to head up the Health and Human Services department like Alex Azar the kingpin of diabetus medicine. And their antiscience bullshit.

I see paid actors holding signs that say drain the swamp... yet the WH is full of religious wacko appointees and lawyer wannabe-jews from places like the Alliance Defending Freedom, and Heritage Foundation that are just fucking paper mills to wash dirty poor peoples welfare money.

What's the point of saving the country if in order to do it you turn it into an oppressive boring monochromatic shithole that can't even produce a killer skynet2.0 warbot to oppress the 3rd world with?

This isn't how you change public opinion, this is how you destroy public opinion and create anarchy and extremist idiots on both sides of the spectrum.

Congratulations. Trump 2020.

Democrats are real dumb fucks for not siding with the republicans that they need to side with and calling out the actual bullshit that doesn't make the news.

The dems should have all voted unanimously to fund the wall after 1 day of whining about it (this puts them on record saying it's a bad idea, but doesn't waste everyones time). So that we can see what a general useless disaster of a money pit a wall will be and should focus on fixing big pharma and fucking corporate nepotism.

The Republicans behave just as badly if a dem gets in office. If Trump isn't reelected in 2020 we are going to have a real massive shitshow. I can't wait till everyone is whining and protesting about whether immigrants have access to vegan alternatives in their detention blocks.

Do you really want to encourage people to vote for Joe Kennedy the III by being an asshole to ~ roughly ~ 50% of your constituents? Once that kid gets in power it's going to be game over. A few thousand votes in some districts could have gotten Hillary into office. The election was too damn close for people to be dumb fucks. I garantee if a lizard person dem gets in office they will use the military and mercenaries unofficially off the US payroll thru the Bush tree to put down any dissent. And because Trump was a massive dickwad jerkface instead of being cool and professional, they will all turn a blind eye and not give a shit as our country further becomes an oppressive dystopian orwellian nightmare.

Trump is part of this apparatus. Anyway. Whatever side wins, everyone's mad and willing to kill each other rather than the asshole brown infiltrator muslim pricks like Ajit Pai that should be killed because everyone treats everyone like shit.

God Bless.
Last edited by Irulan; 06-21-2018 at 10:16 AM..
Old 06-21-2018, 10:25 AM
Banned

*Update and Addendumb* I see paid actors holding signs that say drain the swamp...
Old 06-21-2018, 11:42 AM
Banned

Trump is a truly amazing figure to behold. He is nature's perfect response to a propagandist shitlord media.
Closed Thread