Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i ran out of opioids early so i called my MD at home. do u think he lets me do that cuz im pretty, or cuz im smart? PS he likes me even tho he gets medicaid rates [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just get some unwashed poppy seeds, way stronger than anything you'll get from doctor
Old 05-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just get some unwashed poppy seeds, way stronger than anything you'll get from doctor
Thanks retard, but I turned 17 some time ago. I need opiates daily at a controlled dose to keep away brain termites. no peaks & valleys. the hard stuff (and it's stronger than good poppy tea, you complete amateur of a lost soul)
Last edited by Sibelia1; 05-11-2020 at 03:04 PM..
Old 05-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks retard, but I turned 17 some time ago. I need opiates daily at a controlled dose.
Yea, because sourcing from an MD is totally consistent and reliable long term. I bet you're not even getting anything potent, probably bupe lol
Old 05-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, because sourcing from an MD is totally consistent and reliable long term. I bet you're not even getting anything potent, probably bupe lol
you are such a gorilla lol.

trust me, I am doing it correctly. and my personal friend will protect me from w/d. and if not, I will lower the bar to paying money to order poppy seeds, like a good little footrub junkie pain-free genius.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you are such a gorilla lol.

trust me, I am doing it correctly. and my personal friend will protect me from w/d. and if not, I will lower the bar to paying money to order poppy seeds, like a good little footrub junkie pain-free genius.
Imagine being addicted to opiates lol
Old 05-11-2020, 03:09 PM
Banned

now share ur afghani poppy amazon links so i can stock up with my trump dollars
Old 05-11-2020, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Imagine being addicted to opiates lol
imagine severe nerve damage that removes your hands from body and still pulling more money than Lune from the living room. imagine typing with your FEET AND FACEE
Old 05-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing on amazon anymore and as a rule you only want UK poppy products (seeds, straw, pods)

Lone Goose Bakery bought up the entire UK kosher seed harvest and put a pretty hefty markup but they by far have the highest alkaloid content on the market. Last 3 bags have been fire.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nothing on amazon anymore and as a rule you only want UK poppy products (seeds, straw, pods)

Lone Goose Bakery bought up the entire UK kosher seed harvest and put a pretty hefty markup but they by far have the highest alkaloid content on the market. Last 3 bags have been fire.
thanks chile. nice to talk to you ^^
Old 05-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Opiates aren't great for nerve pain, get yourself some gabapentin and lyrica.
Closed Thread