Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2021, 03:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Deity Jewelcrafting?

Are the combines for these not in the game yet? the imbue spells are..but i cant seem to get the combine to work.

Sol Ro Wizard imbued the fire opal.
I am an Agnostic enchanter doing the combine. im pretty sure the enchanter doesnt have to be sol ro..that wouldnt make any sense at all.

ideas?
Old 04-20-2021, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

They were definitely in the game by https://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_N...C_2001_3:00_am ... because prior to that there was some sort of bug for the Sol Ro imbued jewelry, and in that note Verant implied their existence:

Quote:
Bards that worship Sol Ro will now be able to wear the Imbued jewelry made for their god.
They might have been added in https://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_N...ber_19.2C_2000, which was actually a recent patch to Green. I say "might" because all the notes say are:

Quote:
Many of the trade skills in game have received massive enhancements, including dozens of new craftable items, new fishing and foraging items, and other things to be discovered once in game.
Alternatively it could have happened in any patch after that (but before April 17, 2001), because tradeskill recipes (evidently) weren't important enough to mention explicitly.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-20-2021, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

P.S. Regarding this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im pretty sure the enchanter doesnt have to be sol ro..that wouldnt make any sense at all.
You are correct. Verant never (in the classic era at least) required you to worship any god to do any combine. The religious requirement was for the imbue spell ... eg. only Tribunal worshippers could cast Imbue Ivory .... but once you got a Tribunal worshipper to imbue that gem, anyone could use it for a combine.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Lotta stuff still broken after multiple server restarts and patches. Pretty classic.
Closed Thread