Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my best moments on Red99. Running after AC at 9PM then being rooted and killed by a Druid+T-staffed Monk. Loading please wait... arriving in OT at bindpoint.
Do you remember their names?

Took down one the other day at 9pm uncontested when the server was quiet.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my best moments on Red99. Running after AC at 9PM then being rooted and killed by a Druid+T-staffed Monk. Loading please wait... arriving in OT at bindpoint.
Sounds like an absolutely enjoyable way to spend an hour getting back to your corpse, I can't imagine why more people dont play on red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2017, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like an absolutely enjoyable way to spend an hour getting back to your corpse, I can't imagine why more people dont play on red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because they dont like to "pretend" level 8 giant spiders are scary when they play a video game
Old 01-20-2017, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is cute.
Lol, you best believe that if I started casting a spell before someone got a click off, I'm burning that mob to the ground because my click was before theirs. It's classic, homie
Old 01-20-2017, 12:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you camp a random spawn? It literally spawns at a random spot or it doesnt spawn. No PH to "camp"
There is a PH to camp. On live you could camp the AC in South Ro because of lists and mutual respect but here you have dedicated 60 AC farming alts camped in South Ro on a permanent basis who will try to FTE.

One of the issues that make it unclassic is its still much easier to camp than on live. On live there was no known time frame, no known ph's, no known 33.xx timer that you could track.

If they wanted to model the 'experience' rather than the hard unknown mechanics it should be rewritten to be completely unknown like it was on live.

Would result in less farming as like live you'd have to sit in South Ro both day and night till you got it, not exp during the day log on at night and farm.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a PH to camp.
In the words of our immortal god-king Trump:

Wrong.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the words of our immortal god-king Trump:

Wrong.
There is a PH. If there was no PH you could simply sit there and wait for him to spawn randomly. You have to kill the PH, its a timed and known set and spawns on a specific and known timer - it simply doesn't have a static spawn point.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

actually the way it works here is in fact with no PH, just a chance for him to spawn at night.

its a dumb camp and why I prefer OT AC
Old 01-20-2017, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a PH. If there was no PH you could simply sit there and wait for him to spawn randomly. You have to kill the PH, its a timed and known set and spawns on a specific and known timer - it simply doesn't have a static spawn point.
It doesn't work that way on p99.
Old 01-20-2017, 04:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't work that way on p99.
Your shitting me? Okay definitely wrong then. Question then? Why when I was checking out the Sro camp with my level 1 troll were there a bunch of level 60's running run killing shit?

I /yelled out Hail an ancient cyclops and some 55 druid goes "lol lies, I have a female derv on track"? They going by old code?
Closed Thread