Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 06:18 PM
Banned

Default how did u find out about alt-f4

was wondering how many others discovered what alt-f4 did by kind players helping a young newbi figure out how 2 do something
Old 03-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Fire Giant

/ex displays your experience as a number

/q brings up quest log
Old 03-30-2014, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenblze420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was wondering how many others discovered what alt-f4 did by kind players helping a young newbi figure out how 2 do something
on EQ live actually.. had never interacted with anyone online before that except for on this browser game called "infantry" or "tanaris" i think?
Old 03-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Orc

Target a high level player and /D will get a automatic Donation given to your inventory.

Be sure to taunt them afterwards...
Old 03-30-2014, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

My older brother told me to use alt+f4 one day when something froze up. Never got tricked or anything.

Boring stuff.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:37 AM
Aviak

I found out about it playing Diablo. Had skills bound to F keys and alt to show loot on the ground. Mid fight, looking for loot, switching skills, made for some interesting disconnects. Also learned about alt + tab to minimize as tab was the command to bring up the map.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Someone told me about using it if I'm about to die in Diablo or diablo 2 hardcore. Get out of trouble free card.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:45 AM
Banned

I'm pretty sure I fell for this on live back in the day. Incidentally, it's like the world's greatest boss-key ever! (remember games with "boss" keys??)

Having said that...

...another cheat code is if you click on your platinums and move the slider all the way to the right and then click OK and then click on me with them and then click the Trade button it is a secret code to become level 9000 and port to a hidden zone where there are 77 virgin sleepers waiting for you to wake them and do awake stuff to them.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...another cheat code is if you click on your platinums and move the slider all the way to the right and then click OK and then click on me with them and then click the Trade button it is a secret code to become level 9000 and port to a hidden zone where there are 77 virgin sleepers waiting for you to wake them and do awake stuff to them.

Well I'll be right there to do that! Don't move! I'm on my way. Don't go anywhere.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Kobold

When playing Runescape, actually! Someone taught me the item duplication trick. He explained "all u do is drop sumthin on floor and then hold alt and push f4", so I told him I'd test it with a lousy item, just to see if it worked. He explained it only works with really expensive items.