Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2020, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you have fun being so scared of me being on the line in ST last week that you sprinted for a prog FTE trying to beat me... only to die, fail the pull, and us kill it... only to find out that I was long asleep?

Imagine getting pump faked simply by my afk nameplate.

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't be tossing stones anywhere near my name. You got dunked on at a level that is uncommon.
Yikes, was a genuine question to Tofat. Its a game, meant to be fun. Regardless of mob count.

Chill out, turbo.

<Gravity>
Old 04-13-2020, 09:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Competitive Mobs in Kunark Era:
Venril Sathir
CT
PD
SW
Druushk
Nexona
Hoshkar
Xygoz
EJ Sev
Naggy
Talendor
Vox (sorta)
Innoruuk (sorta)
Maestro (sorta)
Low:11
High:14

Competitive Mobs in Vellious Era:
Statue
AoW
KT
Ikatiar
Gozzrem
LTK
Telk
Doze
Iki
Eashen
Aary
Fesh
Dagarn
Kreiz
Vulak
Lady M
Koi
Vyemm
Zlex
Cek
Sevalak (sorta)
Lady N
Jorlleag
Ring War
MOTG
Prog
TFA
CT
PD
SW
Druushk
Nexona
Hoshkar
Xygoz
EJ Sev
Naggy
Dain
Yelinak
Zlandi
Klandi (sorta)

Low: 38
High: 40

The numbers speak for themselves. So no 'subjective' argument necessary - we'll go with quantitative evidence.

But good point Toggin - literally uncontested vulaks b/c the only metric that determines success is the number of raiders you bring with you, versus 50 people standing on line at the door to race for it at a moments notice, where any guild regardless of size could win is definitely subjective.
Yea that's all good and fine but you haven't even experienced every meta in Velious so I'm not sure how you feel like you are an expert. Don't come on RnF acting like you're some server old hand when you didn't even start raiding until every mob in Velious had already been killed.

If you really love competition and that's all you care about then go compete, there are still plenty of targets your guild could kill but you only want to compete on the best targets.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

I rate this thread nine out of gay
Old 04-13-2020, 11:18 PM
Sarnak

Sorry no pixels this cycle. You guys nerd sweated so hard too. Aids+ for effort.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry no pixels this cycle. You guys nerd sweated so hard too. Aids+ for effort.
You’re a window licker.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Did you have fun being so scared of me being on the line in ST last week that you sprinted for a prog FTE trying to beat me... only to die, fail the pull, and us kill it... only to find out that I was long asleep?

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't be tossing stones anywhere near my name. You got dunked on at a level that is uncommon.
holy shit this is actual weapons grade autism right here.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 04-14-2020, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re a window licker.
Probably get more pixels from licking windows tbh.

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

You guys should put more afk sowless fters on the line next week. I hear it gets things done.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

I can’t tell if you’re serious or not. You’re either a masterclass troll or live in a delusion where you think everyone has a hyper inflated competitive mindset on every aspect of life. If it’s the former, well done, if it’s the latter, I’m sorry conda, but people just don’t care.
Old 04-14-2020, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes, was a genuine question to Tofat. Its a game, meant to be fun. Regardless of mob count.

Chill out, turbo.
Eh, tell that to the dude that retired at 30 to coth all day long.

It's fun to win. Losing doesn't feel great when you put the hours that we do into staring at city leader's thrones.

And when we do win after putting in the 'work,' ego naturally comes with it. I.e. the dude that retired at 30 to play eq all day long.

Btw, unroot the dragons.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:25 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/Y5pdgyOzJtE?t=119
Closed Thread