Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 01:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't I have a right to agree to this? The other members may have left because I was there. No one asked me to heal. No one said come heal for this group. I never said I would heal. I show up see list is down to two and /list . They assume I am going to heal them. That's crap. The screenshot shows no one asked me.

Don't assume my charity. I was prepared to sick my pet for someone for 10 hours. I was NEVER going to solo a mob for someone for 10 hours.
You joined a group and expected to not contribute? How does helping someone kill a mob = You soloing a mob for someone. Are you mentally challenged?
Old 11-26-2019, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You joined a group and expected to not contribute? How does helping someone kill a mob = You soloing a mob for someone. Are you mentally challenged?
Old 11-26-2019, 01:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other group members only left because you joined and were replacing their healer.
And let's be real, this isn't true. The druid left because he got his manastone. He was never gonna stay, just like everyone else who gets their manastone. The mage left because according to them his /list bugged. He left because he had no chance of getting a manastone. This idea that two people were farming the manastone for a 35 necro out of altruism just isn't real. The reality is if I didn't show up the Necro would have been there all alone, unable to kill the PH.
Kobold

Quote:
This idiot is still defending himself. It was the fact that you joined the group, then left when you found out the #1 person couldn't solo the mob. Then made a forum post in an attempt to get him to give up the spot. The other group members only left because you joined and were replacing their healer. This is all in screenshot proof. So the fact that you try and twist the situation is hilarious. You are a scumbag and the entire server knows it.
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And let's be real, this isn't true. The druid left because he got his manastone. He was never gonna stay, just like everyone else who gets their manastone. The mage left because according to them his /list bugged. He left because he had no chance of getting a manastone. This idea that two people were farming the manastone for a 35 necro out of altruism just isn't real. The reality is if I didn't show up the Necro would have been there all alone, unable to kill the PH.
Just because your a scumbag, don't assume that other people are.
Old 11-26-2019, 01:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
You joined a group and expected to not contribute?
Inaccurate, see my quote below.
Quote:
I was prepared to sick my pet for someone for 10 hours.
Quote:
How does helping someone kill a mob = You soloing a mob for someone. Are you mentally challenged?
Because he had an under leveled pet and his spells wouldn't land on the mob? Equals me solo.
Old 11-26-2019, 01:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Just because your a scumbag, don't assume that other people are.
Just because you expect welfare pixels don't assume people want to give them to you.
Old 11-26-2019, 01:30 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Veeshan31; 11-26-2019 at 01:32 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you realize you are wrong but still wanna get 'em. Guy's he meme'd me so hard!
Old 11-26-2019, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

ey yo I can sympathize with the good samaritan thing and all, but if I'm in that camp for 40 hours and get my drop I am fuckin' gone and you're on your own bud.
Closed Thread