Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Default Shout out to <Ragnarok>!

Hey guys,

I don't know if this belongs in Pvp Rants and Flames or not. BUT, since I'm sure someone will flame me I'll place it here.

I just want to honestly thank Gongshow for bringing <Ragnarok> to server. We (Apex) had it too easy for too long.

We were sloppy in Pvp strats as indicated by most of our early pvp matches. We had relied on numbers or gear vs TD. Bad assisting (no hotkeys). Bad dispelling or worse overdispelling and doing nothing else. Allowing heal stations on the other side of the zone. You get the point.

It's forced us to focus, practice, and try to get better, and I believe we have been. Also developing new strats/tactics to try and fight bad odds. It also awakened something in me that I thought was dead. Pvp hunger! I had been content just playing on my bard, pvping to defend when needed but didn't really care about getting kills. Now I got the thirst again, and I'm loving it! I really hope others from both sides are enjoying the challenges!

Now, while losing some early pvp/pve had caused us to lose numbers. Some jumped ship, others just took a break. While of coarse any time any guild loses numbers it can make it harder, but the way it seems we trimmed a lot of the fat. I believe we can still kill about anything we could before, but with less numbers. Which means more loot per person.

So, getting back on point. I know this server can seem toxic at times, mostly due to OOC, I'd like to remind everyone that this is just a game. So, while its fun to get involved, don't take it too serious where it upsets you IRL. And if you ever get bored in game hit me up, I love to chat!

Thanks for reading my rant! Keep up the good fights!
Old 05-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Kobold

fuck u
Old 05-24-2017, 01:49 PM
VIP / Contributor

top quality rnf post. so much better then every shitpost ive ever seen here. 5 stars
Old 05-24-2017, 01:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck u
Old 05-24-2017, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

I've never seen OP in pvp before. Hope this helps. Ps your guild is full of stupid fucking lemmings that I flex on daily
Old 05-24-2017, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blammo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never seen OP in pvp before. Hope this helps. Ps your guild is full of stupid fucking lemmings that I flex on daily
mad
Old 05-24-2017, 02:11 PM
Aviak

Default <3

<3 BLLLLLLLAZEEEEEEEFYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
Old 05-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Hah gaaaaaaay
Old 05-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't take it too serious where it upsets you IRL.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

glimpse into mind of (i can only assume vapo) on Dangle blowing me up with RL attacks in tells
Old 05-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Kobold

What you do in the game is YOU
Closed Thread