Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#Above It
The position of the underdog. Play it well.
Old 06-21-2019, 11:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve never seen loot deleted without GM involvement. So - the question is - when has AM deleted loot voluntarily?
When did I say the loot would be deleted voluntarily? I am asking if the loot was deleted. Did a GM delete the Eashen loot yet?
Old 06-21-2019, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lying to Toggin about us taking 5 days to kick Riptoes. 100% not the case - was informed Tuesday. Anything to recruit I guess.

Raging at Ramen for no good reason when quitting Rustle.

Hypocrisy around small group camps, crying so hard when you'd get excluded yet you did it all the time yourself to guildies.

Probably more things I've forgotten while in Core

General shortsightedness leading the server back to 2017 times or worse where people couldn't just enjoy EQ half the time. Soon it'll be month long suspensions for both AM and Riot. GMs don't play favorites in the long run. All the crybabies will get punished
Keep my name out of your fucking RnF posts if you have no fucking clue what you're talking about please and thank you.
Old 06-21-2019, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
feel you are above doing the same
I think you’re a hypocrite, and I think you’re going to eat those words within 6 months. It’s easy to see through the holier than thou act that you and Riot leadership puts on. You got a lot of mouths to feed now. See you on the battlefield (in a week, that is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

Also, please don’t wipe to any raid encounters today. Not that it should be a problem with your 5 guild alliance, but you never know.
Old 06-21-2019, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you’re a hypocrite, and I think you’re going to eat those words within 6 months. It’s easy to see through the holier than thou act that you and Riot leadership puts on. You got a lot of mouths to feed now. See you on the battlefield (in a week, that is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

Also, please don’t wipe to any raid encounters today. Not that it should be a problem with your 5 guild alliance, but you never know.
Oof, the salt.
Old 06-21-2019, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOL this dude is so mad about elf sim 99.
Will their raid wipe today be getting in the way of something you'll be doing or...
Old 06-21-2019, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

Oh I'm at work. It's just...it can happen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-21-2019, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
It’s easy to see through the holier than thou act that you and Riot leadership puts on. You got a lot of mouths to feed now. See you on the battlefield (in a week, that is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Doom Speak
Old 06-21-2019, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Anyone who makes a joke about zerg or numbers is just being salty. That is literally the only way to compete with rooted dragons.

And 80% of the kills between 200 people is better then 20% kills with 50. And just a damn good time rushing those dragons with an army
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 06-21-2019, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who makes a joke about zerg or numbers is just being salty. That is literally the only way to compete with rooted dragons.

And 80% of the kills between 200 people is better then 20% kills with 50.
Took out last line cuz raiding isnt fun but finally another person says it.
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Closed Thread