Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 01:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sure hope that ain't aimed @ me, because I am damned near as liberal as they come. My bitch is with it being constantly tossed in my face and him thinking its perfectly fine to try and keep bringing it up and elicit sympathy and derail almost every topic he posts in. This is a p99 forum. If I wanna talk about his emotional tranny shit I'll go to a tranny forum.

Like I said, I am a liberal, and proud of it.

But FFS, I am also aware of something called RESPECT & BOUNDRIES!!

If he needs to whine about his tragic emotional shit, that's fine. But P99 forums is NOT the right venue. That's what is pissing me and others off.

Had a GREAT P99 Rant about P99, and the next thing that happens is some confused idiot is whining about the fact he's dealing with personal ID issues and inserting fleshlights!

FFS!!! Get a grip!! I got shit in my life too. But you know what? At least I have the respect not to talk about it on a public gaming site where no.one wants to hear it or gives a flying fuck about it!
No, there is a big difference between ranting at all of this and the creepy conservative behavior demonstrated on this site. My apologies if I seem like I am accusing you of that. I’m aiming at the hate-supporters that have crawled out of the woodwork and seem to be quite pervasive in this community.

But, you are coming off a bit harsh on Cecily. She has as much control over her gender as your friend has over his attraction to those of the same sex.

And, if someone is just plain annoying, well, there is always ignore. No need to strike at identity. Life is shorty enough without that.
Kobold

That's great. Please take note of all the capital parts. It sums things up perfectly.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Planar Protector

Please note troll grin in avatar.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Oh man. I'm gigglin. Thank you.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, if yous fine conservative folks are upset with Cecily, think about why she has upset you and come to grips with that, as opposed to lashing out at her as a woman. I'm sure she's been through way more emotionally than most of you have.

And if you'd like to disagree with that statement, well, it seems maybe your anger and butthurtedness has a source you should try to come to grips with as opposed to throwing tantrums and/or melting down (sometimes twice in one thread).

Let it go and live your lives without worry about others. Life is indeed short. Y'all are worrying about all the wrong shit.
Triple rage post. You're a good person and a better ally than I deserve. Thank you.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:58 AM
Planar Protector

In a game where we are all pretending to be scary lizardpeople monks.
Old 09-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Fire Giant

Cecily's incessant need for attention and to make every thread about her is honestly the most concrete evidence for her being a woman
Old 09-06-2019, 07:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a game where we are all pretending to be scary lizardpeople monks.
HEY

Some of us are ShadowKnights
Old 09-06-2019, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HEY

Some of us are ShadowKnights
Old 09-06-2019, 07:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am incredibly triggered and need a hug
Fixed.