Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #651  
Old 01-19-2023, 11:12 PM
Jobaber Jobaber is offline
Planar Protector

Jobaber's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,103
Default

How can you not own bitcoin and sit there and tell me you're also not a doomer.
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 01-20-2023, 09:21 AM
Castle2.0 Castle2.0 is offline
Planar Protector

Castle2.0's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you even own Bitcoin while criticizing the most secure election in history?

#️⃣🤓
You trust bitcoin, but not the election for the same reason: math.
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 01-20-2023, 09:24 AM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 3,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You trust bitcoin, but not the election for the same reason: math.
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 01-27-2023, 04:27 AM
WokeCat WokeCat is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 50
Default

I’ve been mining raven coin off and on for years, and feel like I got lucky recently because I was given $2,000 for Xmas/bday (I’m born on Xmas) and bought another $2,000 worth of raven coin when it was under 2 cents, and now it’s over 3 cents. Doesn’t sound like much, but already over a 50% return on that investment. Currently have about 6 million raven coin and am mining more.

Still have a ton of Ethereum and that scares me. Multiple times I’ve almost converted it to BTC (bought some btc when it was like 16k recently, and don’t regret that either).

Do regret buying a lot of doge recently
it dropped like a rock shortly afterwards.

I’m up on the shib and theta I bought tho.
Last edited by WokeCat; 01-27-2023 at 04:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 01-27-2023, 07:13 AM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 3,249
Default

Raven is a good coin to mine. At least at the time I last checked, which was a while ago.
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 01-27-2023, 10:42 AM
WokeCat WokeCat is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 50
Default

Only mining with my AMD rigs ATM because they the most efficient

it doubles as my heat source which is kind of nice
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 01-27-2023, 09:22 PM
Botten Botten is offline
Planar Protector

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You trust bitcoin, but not the election for the same reason: math.
You count votes. Hell we can even predicate election after election those states that are constantly blue and red.

But this moron thinks the eradicate fluctuation of the value of bitcoin is predictable due to math. When all you are doing is stupidly gambling.

Hell, this January, Sylvia Jablonski (Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Defiance ETFs) warned that if there are more similar blowups in crypto, digital assets could not just decouple from trading like a risk asset, but begin trading instead like an “unwanted asset that causes investors panic.”

What are blow ups in crypo?

They are scandals and bankruptcies in the crypto industry and general loss of confidence in the asset class which happened plenty of times last year.
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 01-27-2023, 09:26 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 3,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You count votes. Hell we can even predicate election after election those states that are constantly blue and red.

But this moron thinks the eradicate fluctuation of the value of bitcoin is predictable due to math. When all you are doing is stupidly gambling.

Hell, this January, Sylvia Jablonski (Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Defiance ETFs) warned that if there are more similar blowups in crypto, digital assets could not just decouple from trading like a risk asset, but begin trading instead like an “unwanted asset that causes investors panic.”

What are blow ups in crypo?

They are scandals and bankruptcies in the crypto industry and general loss of confidence in the asset class which happened plenty of times last year.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old 01-30-2023, 01:50 PM
hobart hobart is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You trust bitcoin, but not the election for the same reason: meth.
Reply With Quote
  #660  
Old 01-30-2023, 02:27 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 3,249
Default

I made $3400 this month from Bitcoin.

That's locked-in profits converted to USD.

All I had to do is click a "Buy Now" button.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.