Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't need to post about it to make white supremacist fascist types any realer for millions of Americans. This entire thread is thousands of pages of conservatives doing everything they can to protect themselves from reality, I don't post at conservatives to try and convert them into leftists. That isn't how this works.
So it's probably not worth the effort to try to convince guys like Jib here who religiously watch cable news and worship a literal pedophile that their views may be unpopular with the U.S. electorate for a reason?
Old 01-28-2023, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it's probably not worth the effort to try to convince guys like Jib here who religiously watch cable news and worship a literal pedophile that their views may be unpopular with the U.S. electorate for a reason?
Republicans won the popular vote.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even Horza understands the black cops killing black civilian 'cuz muh white supreme pizzas' insanity is so cringe crazytown which is why he is scrambling with any ploy possible to change the subject

Epstein's Plane Horza post inc shortly
I think you might have me confused with the one other guy who posts here who isn't a fringe right freak like yourself. I haven't said anything about white supremacy in days, police brutality is a whole issue.
Banned

Dems: hey black people, you are less capable than white people and always will be, but vote for us and we will give you handouts to help

Black people: yes boss

Dems: lol what a bunch of fucking idiots

Other Dems: ouch, wtf, you talking about black people?

Dems: no, the GOP, they don’t know how to win the black vote
Banned

The amount of fear I detect in your posts is overwhelming. Cope and seethe, clutch your firearms, angrily post on the elf forums, whatever. Changes nothing.
Old 01-28-2023, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really do believe you might need some help.
Old 01-28-2023, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
I do kind of enjoy watching them deal with their utter futility, but I have to get my Bible reading done for the day. Exodus is heating up.
Old 01-28-2023, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of fear I detect in your posts is overwhelming. Cope and seethe, clutch your firearms, angrily post on the elf forums, whatever. Changes nothing.
Atlanta Police Arrest 6 on Charges of Domestic Terrorism After Antifa 'Night of Rage'

You're like the Umbrella man, you want to stoke racism because you're a racist.

I know you will agree because of where you were raised, and how it affected your mind during developmental years, you know you are a victim of unconscious racism.

Everything you think is actually broken to somehow skew towards putting white people in power. Even this rhetoric you have, it's just charls manson shit.

You were raised in a system that based its philosophies on gang mentality, because the white supremists at the top wanted it that way. They want you fighting with the other gangs.

You, are not at the top, you are at the bottom and you are one of the ants that are the problem with society.

A prbolem I agree was created by the white supremists.

IF anything you say is true that is.
Old 01-28-2023, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How else is the GOP going to get out the vote? They don't even have a policy platform as a party any longer, it's just hating on libs and sucking off Trump nowadays.
Old 01-28-2023, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dems: hey black people, you are less capable than white people and always will be, but vote for us and we will give you handouts to help

Black people: yes boss

Dems: lol what a bunch of fucking idiots

Other Dems: ouch, wtf, you talking about black people?

Dems: no, the GOP, they don’t know how to win the black vote
Closed Thread