Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Kobold

I told Stanley Thursday that the rules were subjective. I can see these conflicts happening a lot in the future.
Thursday, for example, Trans had 15+ ppl in SolB before Divinity. However, Divinity got 15+ ppl in zone, got to the FG staging area first, and pulled Tranix first. Trans felt that they were entitled to the kill first because they were the first with at least 15 ppl in the zone. Of course I didn't send out a 30min warning to Trans. I felt Divinity had rights to Naggy, so why would I? I was pretty effing irritated, but I didn't petition. Why? Because I decided to look at it from a different perspective. I made the call that one Naggy wasn't worth the shit ton of QQ drama that would follow up a petition to a GM. I talked to Stanley to let him know my intentions for the next time something like that happens with Trans.
I didn't even want to bring up Thursday night. I am not one to bitch and complain about things, but I bring it up in the hopes that we can all get some legit competition going without feeling like we just got fucked over every time the rules aren't followed "from our perspective."
Last edited by Rhalous; 02-20-2010 at 06:24 PM..
Old 02-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

This whole thing... lol just made Trans look even more pathetic. Can anyone honostly believe that a guild that comes in an hour or more after the other guild and kill maybe 10% of the trash and get CT loot or even have a chance at it? No, you cant just let people do all the work for you and sit around and do nothing, get off your ass and do shit and you will be respected rather than leech off another guild and expect them to kill a boss for you, pathetic as hell, how many of u beg for coins with a can on the street corner, lol
Old 02-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still giggling at Magicflow commenting on anything to do with unfair practices and rules.
You already said that in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's giggleworthy to see Magicflow comment on rule-related indiscretions lol
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3247
Old 02-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

lol taluvill, trying to create a conspiracy cause one IB member has a sky belt on

they have less haste than fbss and like 5 to a couple stats, OH SHIT OVERPOWERED

now maybe if we were wearing sky quest loot you could complain, but a trash drop belt? really?

hey finawin are you mad bro? Youre just following magicflow around replying to every post he makes, just make a rants/flames thread and get it over with.

P.S. maybe we should set up a raid loot welfare program for transcendence so they can finally relax their petition hotkeys
Old 02-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You already said that in another thread.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3247
Because it applies in both threads, duh. Someone that caliber of worthlessness complaining about rule-breaking situation is hilarious.

I'm not mad at all "bro". But the meme's repeated use is still just as funny as it was! Oh wait...
Old 02-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Aviak

Ugh this just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If anyone were using their common sense there wouldn't even be a point to all this madness.

The nature of the CT encounter requires all of the yard trash in the zone to be cleared in order for you to be able to kill the boss. Essentially, we "engaged" CT the second we killed something on the break-in. We killed the vast majority of the trash and put in our effort a full hour before Trans even showed up (Instead they were sitting in WC waiting until more logged on). How could any intelligent person believe that Trans had a right to even think they should have been entitled to -anything- from that boss .. ?

Let's coddle the whiners. I feel like I'm playing WoW again, where's my charity epics broski?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

After passing out the warnings for forum attacks on the staff as is implicitly warned about in the server and forum rules; I'm closing the large amount of garbage that has managed to accumulate from both sandy-vagina'd parties.

Both of said parties have come to an agreement for the future. And it better stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Closed Thread