Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Default Divine Might Quest (Paladin) Troubles

Hey everyone, I have been trying to collect the bones for the Divine Might quest. However, I noticed that one of the more difficult ones is a ground spawn located inside Phinigel's room inside Kedge Keep.

Unfortunately, I have never been to Kedge Keep and the thought of venturing there and attempting to find my way to Phinigel's room alone as a 47 Paladin seems like a bad idea.

Would any of my fellow Pallies or other kind souls familiar with Kedge Keep can offer any tips for how best to proceed? Or, mayhaps anyone would want to team up to help each other out?

Grazies.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Phinny spawns deep in a cave that is guarded by very tough seahores. You have to swim deep into the hole in his lair where he spawns and the bones are on some rocks on the wall (the loc on the wiki is accurate) Phinny is down for 12 hours at a time, but he is still up quite often. Its best if hes not spawned.

You will need someone to agro the seahorses, pull them away, and you have to swim down and snag it. There's a number of ways to coordinate this but you will definitely need help. If you bring a crew you can kill the seahorses, but its easy if someone binds right inside zoneline of Kedge, tags the horses, gates, and waits at ZL till the horses come there (training the zone) then zone out. In the meantime you swim down and snag the bones then swim back out.

Its not "hard" as much as it is a PITA. You have to learn the way down to his lair and not have invis drop otherwise you're in trouble.

<The A-Team>
Last edited by Tuljin; 01-27-2015 at 03:49 PM..
Old 01-27-2015, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for the info, Tuljin. If anyone out there is reading this and also needs the bones, send me a PM or post here and we could help each other with pulling the seahorses away.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

What I did: had a charged WC cap and EB ear, tagged along with some casters doing Phinny, swam down after seahorses were trained away grabbed groundspawn and capped out.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

I'm going to attempt this some way or another and report back on my results. If you see a large number of corpses followed by a naked high elf kamikaze-ing phinny's room while dying repeatedly, it was me.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

eb item , invis, Da idol, wc cap , then u set, but honestly the spell is just a dd proc wich doesnt worth ur time or money, it doesnt change or help you at all
Old 01-27-2015, 07:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eb item , invis, Da idol, wc cap , then u set, but honestly the spell is just a dd proc wich doesnt worth ur time or money, it doesnt change or help you at all
Added damage is added damage. 65DD = 1dps

For a class that is low on the damage tables, anything extra is always good.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

It's a junk buff you can recast in combat without retargetting, which is damned nice in laggy situations you get sometimes raiding. The only thing wrong with it is it needs a quicker cast time. If you gonna raid, you should have it.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a junk buff you can recast in combat without retargetting, which is damned nice in laggy situations you get sometimes raiding. The only thing wrong with it is it needs a quicker cast time. If you gonna raid, you should have it.
This as well.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

The adventure sounds like fun! Im a little low, but i can cast eb ! Send me a tell, we'll get yer bones!
60 Iksar Monk
20 Halfling Druid

=== OMNI ===
Closed Thread