Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been fine for decades, only became a talking point because of Trump.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Mail in voting is the only explanation of how their leadership gets elected. I honestly can't picture the AoC voter type. or even cuomo. While electronic in-person voting terminals can be compromised (albeit with extreme difficulty), Mail in voting can be compromised by the average person at any point in the chain of custody.

Theres just immensely less opportunity to defraud the outcome of an election with electronic in person terminals.

If there was really a question of china virus exposure at polling places, we would all be able to vote by text.

It's not like theres gonna be some reliable report on who voted for what. After you put that voting form in the mailbox, you have no idea what you really voted for, if your vote will count, and who it will count for.

The voting process has always been subject to wide spread fraud since time began, these days they just have stopped pretending that the system is fair.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

not to burst your bubble kich but democrats made it a talking point. You know,.. in response to covid... But I guess since trump mentions it and you hate his existence you're going to blame him.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Over the past 20 years there has been a mail-in-voting fraud rate of 0.00006%. Rampant I tell you!

Enjoying the mental gymnastics from folks though, 0.00006% -- Rampant voter fraud, Covid killing currently 3.6% of the people that contract it -- Literally not even real.

lolololololol
Old 08-14-2020, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New York is governed by Italians. Italians are useless

hope this helps, Utah has vote by mail and every Mormon is better looking and has a lower BMI than you
hi I just want to say, my parents made sure I grew up first among Mormons and then among Jews. I can't get thru the grocery store without someone falling in love.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Kick867 has a 30.08557% chance of eating at olive garden.

Anyone can make up numbers.

How are we supposed to trust anything anyone tells us from any source?
Last edited by Trexller; 08-14-2020 at 03:56 PM..
Old 08-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kick867 has a 30.08557% chance of eating at olive garden.
I've actually never been, closest would be a Panera Bread that I've been to. More of a local restaurant bar kinda guy.
Old 08-14-2020, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've actually never been, closest would be a Panera Bread that I've been to. More of a local restaurant bar kinda guy.
Yeah the OG was alot better when i was a kid. but then so was most things.
Old 08-14-2020, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Let’s be honest. The real push against mail in voting is simple. Republicans know that the average democrat voter is a lazy piece of shit that happily pisses and moans about the current state of affairs, but won’t get off the couch to physically go down and vote.

With mail in voting, I don’t think there will be fraud in the sense that officials will be missplacing/destroying mail in votes. There will however be large amounts of enthusiastic college students that will be receiving course credit for going out to predominantly democrat areas and collecting/helping people fill out their mail in ballots, probably going as far as sealing, post stamping and delivering them.

It’s a lot harder to physically drag someone down to a voting station to get them to vote. It’s pretty damn easy to fill out a mail in voters pamphlet.

It’s all kind of a game, both Democrats and Republicans play the game. Each side is trying to figure out how to demoralize the opponents voters while encouraging their own. It’s really sick, but it’s the reality we live in.

from my personal observation, I do not see any real support for Joe Biden. I think the media is doing its best to make it seem like he’s the man of the hour, but that facade will soon fade. In fact, I would say that Hillary Clinton and her campaign had a greater knack for motivating their base, and look how that ended.

My bet is this, Trump is going to end up winning in one of the greatest lopsided victories of the past 50 years.
Old 08-14-2020, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s all kind of a game, both Democrats and Republicans play the game. Each side is trying to figure out how to demoralize the opponents voters while encouraging their own. It’s really sick, but it’s the reality we live in.
Yeah man its politics as usual, thats how you play the game. Its not ideal but its nothing new. corruption has existed as long as humans. probably before us some apes were trying to appear as more than they are.

When was the last time we voted FOR a candidate and didn't just vote for candidate A because you don't like candidate B?

They're all only in it for the money and prestige that comes with what is now tenuous power. Public service pays nothing. Always more cash in the private sector. So while in office they gotta do things that will pay them when they leave office.

One thing trump has going for him is that he can't be bought, at least not easily or for only millions. Say what you want about his inheritance, business practices etc. Dude went to office with a couple billion and won't respond to some millions.

So that makes me think he's not in it for the money, so much as trying to keep american capitalism alive, such as it is. He's old money, his friends and connections are old money. Sectors like big tech are new, and they threaten old establishments.

Just facts.
Closed Thread