Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s be honest. The real push against mail in voting is simple. Republicans know that the average democrat voter is a lazy piece of shit that happily pisses and moans about the current state of affairs, but won’t get off the couch to physically go down and vote.

With mail in voting, I don’t think there will be fraud in the sense that officials will be missplacing/destroying mail in votes. There will however be large amounts of enthusiastic college students that will be receiving course credit for going out to predominantly democrat areas and collecting/helping people fill out their mail in ballots, probably going as far as sealing, post stamping and delivering them.

It’s a lot harder to physically drag someone down to a voting station to get them to vote. It’s pretty damn easy to fill out a mail in voters pamphlet.

It’s all kind of a game, both Democrats and Republicans play the game. Each side is trying to figure out how to demoralize the opponents voters while encouraging their own. It’s really sick, but it’s the reality we live in.

from my personal observation, I do not see any real support for Joe Biden. I think the media is doing its best to make it seem like he’s the man of the hour, but that facade will soon fade. In fact, I would say that Hillary Clinton and her campaign had a greater knack for motivating their base, and look how that ended.

My bet is this, Trump is going to end up winning in one of the greatest lopsided victories of the past 50 years.
Trumptards can't see that they're the yen to the woke twitter crowd's yang. Opposite ends of the same horsehoe both kidding themselves that they're the normal ones...

Most Democrats aren't anything like this and there are a lot of us Republicans disgusted with Trump and what our party has become.

What people got wrong about the last election was the underestimation of the Kardashian factor of Trump. There's a significant chunk of people who are embarrassed to be consumers of his brand because they know what vapid pieces of shit it signals they are, but yet they consume. Between this and the disproportionate electoral power given to the hayseeds Trump has +10 points that don't show up in the polls.

This election will be decided in the suburbs of the major urban areas. It should be close.

Also, the states that do mail-in voting haven't shown a significant swing toward one side or the other because of mail-in voting. It turns out the people who can't be bothered to participate outside of social media can't be bothered to return a mail-in ballot either.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing trump has going for him is that he can't be bought, at least not easily or for only millions. Say what you want about his inheritance, business practices etc. Dude went to office with a couple billion and won't respond to some millions.

So that makes me think he's not in it for the money, so much as trying to keep american capitalism alive, such as it is. He's old money, his friends and connections are old money. Sectors like big tech are new, and they threaten old establishments.

Just facts.
You really need to read. Nothing you've said is a fact.

The only billionaires who were running have dropped out. Trump is hardly money, much less old money. Old money's grandparents aren't immigrants.

Trump is leveraged up to his eyeballs to foreign banks and is in constant need to restructure debt. He borrows money from Russian banks that don't seem to have stringent lending practices and only occasionally hits a real estate home run when he sells something significantly over value, usually to a Russian national - go figure.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over the past 20 years there has been a mail-in-voting fraud rate of 0.00006%. Rampant I tell you!

Enjoying the mental gymnastics from folks though, 0.00006% -- Rampant voter fraud, Covid killing currently 3.6% of the people that contract it -- Literally not even real.

lolololololol
Haha, beep boop beep boop, official mail in voter fraud probability 0.00006% according to Kich867, the authoritative source on the matter as well as the probability that people who contract covid die, which is not even remotely close to 3.6%, based on available data. And then you go "yer just makin up numbarz too tramptord"

And again, I'm not even a fuckin republican. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:59 PM
Banned

Only dumb greedy people care about money guys. The benevolent (like me) immediately recognize when they have enough money and give the remainder to blacks or george floyd or something
Old 08-14-2020, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And again, I'm not even a fuckin republican. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Even a log cabin neocon?
Old 08-14-2020, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, beep boop beep boop, official mail in voter fraud probability 0.00006% according to Kich867, the authoritative source on the matter as well as the probability that people who contract covid die, which is not even remotely close to 3.6%, based on available data. And then you go "yer just makin up numbarz too tramptord"

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud -- 143 convictions in 20 years related to mail in voter fraud against ~250 million ballots mailed in. Averages out to 7-8 convictions per year.

Worldwide covid-19 cases: ~21m, worldwide covid-19 deaths: ~762k
Old 08-14-2020, 08:41 PM
Banned

I will always vote in person so i can start shit in line with pussy ass democrats

Cant fucking wait
Old 08-14-2020, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will always vote in person so i can start shit in line with pussy ass democrats

Cant fucking wait
You sound scary

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-14-2020, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Sawant did a fraud in her last election. She was way behind and it flipped to a commanding victory overnight. Numbers don't do that without help.

Otherwise I'm for it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sawant is just a poor minority girl that has Seattle's best interests in mind. You must be a misogynistic racist nazi for claiming that there was any type of fraud in her last election.

/s
Old 08-15-2020, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Voter Fraud doesn't matter because the candidates they pick for you to choose from are all corrupt.
Can anyone guess how much money this guy has in the bank?

Spoiler : Fucking nothing
Closed Thread