Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2020, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Jeeze just buy a real vibrator already, OP. It’s 2020.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had the best shower in Vegas when I visited. It was next level. I'd advise OP to move there, ignore the virus and get you a good shower pressure.
Really? Where'd you stay, I got put in the Flamingo that place fuckin suuuucked.
Old 08-15-2020, 01:52 PM
Banned

Yea maybe you need a garbage disposal in your shower drain?

That way you can cook and prepare meals while bathing
Old 08-15-2020, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

I've lived most of my life in coastal elite cities and my shower pressure has always been robust. I guess this is a problem for hicks in Middle America and the south?
Old 08-15-2020, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 08-18-2020, 10:40 AM
Sarnak

Low water pressure in a shower if a pet peeve for me. This is one of the only times I've actually been very happy with a random Trump tangent, because I hate this rule.

Water is an infinitely renewable resource, and I don't live in a desert. There is zero reason to have terrible water pressure in the name of conservation here. Water is basically free for a reason, and the actual real uses of water on a problematic scale involve swimming pools, watering lawns, industry and agriculture, not my shower.

Fortunately, I do not have this problem, and would modify my showerhead myself to strip out any flow impediment regardless of government mandate, as it is absolutely unacceptable.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Water is infinitely renewable
-things Trump voters say
Old 08-18-2020, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

I heard Israel has the best water pressure!
Old 08-18-2020, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Low water pressure in a shower if a pet peeve for me. This is one of the only times I've actually been very happy with a random Trump tangent, because I hate this rule.

Water is an infinitely renewable resource, and I don't live in a desert. There is zero reason to have terrible water pressure in the name of conservation here. Water is basically free for a reason, and the actual real uses of water on a problematic scale involve swimming pools, watering lawns, industry and agriculture, not my shower.

Fortunately, I do not have this problem, and would modify my showerhead myself to strip out any flow impediment regardless of government mandate, as it is absolutely unacceptable.
I live in a very wet area with some pretty large reservoirs and surrounded by sea (never more than 70 miles away). Even with such an abundance of water there can be shortages in the summer.

I appreciate every area has its own challenges (major cities where I live tend not to be more than about 20 miles from each other so the population is pretty dense) but I think you are underestimating the logistical difficulties in supplying clean fresh water, removing grey and black waste and keeping it separated from the clean until it is treated.
Old 08-18-2020, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard Israel has the best water pressure!
Closed Thread