Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Quest Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Large Rat

Default Epic turn in fails (rog)

When I turned in my sealed box for rouge epic ,the General did not spawn. Not sure what went wrong =/
Old 10-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Were you sneaking, but not hidden, and did you confirm an indifferent con before handing in the box? Check out the rogue epic guide on the wiki. Whomstever wrote that really knows their stuff.
Last edited by Bummey; 10-10-2017 at 10:28 PM..
Old 10-11-2017, 07:41 AM
Large Rat

I was standing there 10 mins or longer for turn in while waiting for friends to set up at zone so sneak/hide was working. When I did turn in I dropped hide to hand in (unless I miss clicked a button? )
Old 10-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Did you aggro any mobs, or have invisibility cast on you? Accidentally hand in to one of the pets?

Barring that I'd say a misclick is to blame - either accidentally dropped sneak instead of hide, or accidentally clicked hide a second time after dropping it, or never dropped it at all.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Large Rat

No invis was on me. I didn't turn in to a pet. I had no agro till I clicked the box on the mob. It may have been a miss click on hide button or sneak button. I just hate to lose that much work on a mis-click or whatever it was.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith302 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just hate to lose that much work on a mis-click or whatever it was.
I would recommend petitioning (here in the petition forum, not in the game), providing as many details as possible. It's entirely possible it will all be for nothing, but there's a chance (if you're polite, detailed, and patient) that they might help you.

At the very least, even if you did something completely stupid, you should get a response with an explanation of how you lost and it and thus why they won't recover it (not that I'm speaking from experience or anything ...)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 10-12-2017 at 05:30 PM..
Old 10-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

War Priestess is known to eat boxes sometimes -- happened to me before. Put a petition in.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith302 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had no agro till I clicked the box on the mob.
Er, meaning you aggrod mobs during the turn-in? Like, were mobs attacking you after you handed it in? If so, that would explain it.
Closed Thread