Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did something like 36-40 in under 4 hours on my ranger at the bottom of CC. It's good XP. I did have an out of group 45 monk FD dpsing and an out of group 45 druid keeping ds/regen/heals on me.
Just call it powerleveling Jimjammer!

At 45, to solo as a monk, I stuck around OT, but eventually went to DL yetis. Did this on my enchanter too. Crowding did become a slight problem.

While I never did this until later, I learned that kedge keep is freaking sweet XP and low HP mobs for the most part. The splits may be hard for you, but there may be some good areas. Not sure how you would do without epic to be fair, but keep that place on your radar.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

UPDATE for the archives!

At level 40, after banging my head against the wall in CoM and then soloing Tundra Yeti's and then duo'ing a bit in Crystal Caverns, I finally made my way to Sol A and found a monk to duo with on gnomes (I'm a shaman). The exp is noticeably faster than ANYTHING I tried previously. 40 flew by, then 41, 42... I'm now 1 yellow away from 44 and the experience is still GREAT. Once I get new spells at 44 I may move on, but we'll see.

So from my very recent experience moving through lower 40s, Sol A gnomes are hands down the way to go. The only catch is they have quite a high magic resistance -- roots only last for a few seconds, if at all -- so soloing here is very dangerous.
Closed Thread