Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 11:31 PM
Large Rat

Default After we all couldn't find groups in Mistmoore...

We decided to band together, and dive (literally, at one point) into the depths of Splitpaw!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To all those sitting in some of the overly crowded zones, waiting around for groups and spots on lists to open, there's a big world out there; a lot of it barren. Meet new people, make new friends, and get out there!

Thank you P99, for not only giving us all a space to play a game that's so nostalgic to us, but for also giving us a place to meet some really, really cool people!

-Paipo
Last edited by Vintali; 09-26-2017 at 11:32 PM.. Reason: Photo link did not work properly!
Old 09-26-2017, 11:33 PM
Large Rat

Damn... of course the photo isn't attaching properly for me.

Sad times.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

You put the address of the page featuring the picture, not the picture itself.

You need this addresses in the IMG flags https://i.imgur.com/ASoneev.jpg ... notice the .jpg file ending at the end!

like so

Old 09-27-2017, 06:50 AM
Fire Giant

I grouped in Mistmoore pond today and the exp was garbo compared to solo'ing. Was getting 3x the rate solo.
Old 09-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You put the address of the page featuring the picture, not the picture itself.

You need this addresses in the IMG flags https://i.imgur.com/ASoneev.jpg ... notice the .jpg file ending at the end!

like so

Oddly enough, I believe I did the exact same thing. In fact, I used the forums built in tool to add the IMG tag. Strange.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Splitpaw is an awesome dungeon, but I've always had difficulty (with pathing, agro, etc.) whenever I went past the double doors. Kudos to you brave adventures for exploring beyond it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:09 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Splitpaw is an awesome dungeon, but I've always had difficulty (with pathing, agro, etc.) whenever I went past the double doors. Kudos to you brave adventures for exploring beyond it.
It was quite a good time! I had never seen past those double doors either. At some point, one of our more experienced members was having us dive down cliffs into waterfalls, and cut through areas with pendulums hitting us for minuet damage.. but damage none the less!
Old 09-27-2017, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintali [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oddly enough, I believe I did the exact same thing. In fact, I used the forums built in tool to add the IMG tag. Strange.
But you didn't use a link that included the file type. You used a link which went to a page on which the image was posted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

That would be like trying to share the image by putting the link to this forum page inside img tags instead of the image's own address.
Old 09-27-2017, 07:31 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you didn't use a link that included the file type. You used a link which went to a page on which the image was posted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

That would be like trying to share the image by putting the link to this forum page inside img tags instead of the image's own address.
I see what you're saying.. yeah, dumb mistake. Didn't realize that imgur doesn't uplaod with the .jpg extension (which, makes sense, being that it wasn't the raw image file itself, but the quick link... it was late. I'll blame it on that)

Old 09-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Had an awesome time barding with you guys - we will have to do it again!!
Closed Thread