Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried to level an alt in COM groups through the low 40's a few weeks ago. The xp at 41 felt as slow, if not slower, than level 59 for my main. It was easy to get a group but that was the only positive. It's mind blowing to me why it's so popular, I would do anything but that unless you really want to drag out your 40's.
I agree, everytime I been to COM, it is so slow. Slow, and boring. The aesthetics of the zone even make it worse.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

CoM has bad zem and much higher hp per enemy than antonica has in places like solb/lguk.

CoM counts as outdoors though and is fairly spacious so it's quite easy though. Easy attracts random groups of strangers who might not be an ideal class.

As a monk though if you can make a shaman friend to duo with you can find enemies that have a way better ratio of zem to hps for sure.

CoM is the kind of place where you might end up with 3 shamans and no tanks in a group and just make it work.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

? That's not exactly hard to make work.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

Sweet yeti of the Serengeti. You're in yeti killing range. Enjoy the 2% per kill.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Sol A or Sol B. I think gnomes in Sol A should still be within your range, and for Sol B you're just getting to the level where you can handle zone trash or window mobs. I'd probably try gnomes first, and if that isn't great at 40, zone over to Sol B directly without going back to LS. That side zone by window is a good place to fight near if you're not super familiar with the camp.

Also, vendors out in Lavastorm sell bandages.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sol A or Sol B. I think gnomes in Sol A should still be within your range, and for Sol B you're just getting to the level where you can handle zone trash or window mobs. I'd probably try gnomes first, and if that isn't great at 40, zone over to Sol B directly without going back to LS. That side zone by window is a good place to fight near if you're not super familiar with the camp.

Also, vendors out in Lavastorm sell bandages.
Sol A gnomes are great at 40, up to 43 almost all of them will be blue. At 43 a lot of them will be dark green, but still good xp, and at 44 most of them will be dark green and some light green. You could do gnomes till 45 really, slows down a lot at 44 though.

If you stick to the gnomes not in the castle the a lot of them are single pulls without splitting, and some are in duo's. You can also buy bandages from the Goblin vendor.

I was getting more xp in 20 minutes at Sol A gnomes than in 3 hours in COM, and that's not an exaggeration.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Orc

Sol A has a ridiculous ZEM.
Old 11-15-2017, 04:49 PM
Kobold

I am still derping around in CC and having fun doing so. Also killing geos, and random vendor trash has netted me like 400pp plus some items I can sell in the tunnel hell.

I was thinking about Yettis but I am bound to vendors that sell bandages which CC has that covered.

Sol A/B I will have to check into that. With there being band aid vendors near by and its not located in the middle of BF no where. Although closest bank is neriak? (I'm an ikky monk who raised faction with the smurfs. That poor smurf's liver and all that red wine)
Old 11-15-2017, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Oh and ding 42!
Old 11-15-2017, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was thinking about Yettis but I am bound to vendors that sell bandages which CC has that covered.

Sol A/B I will have to check into that. With there being band aid vendors near by and its not located in the middle of BF no where. Although closest bank is neriak? (I'm an ikky monk who raised faction with the smurfs. That poor smurf's liver and all that red wine)
Isn't there a skeleton merchant in Overthere (EDIT: I MEANT TO SAY DREADLANDS for yeti hunting) that sells shurikens, food and bandages?

Neriak is a close bank to SolA, you can do 'vendor banking' in SolA and Lavastorm though.
Last edited by Jimjam; 11-15-2017 at 05:41 PM..
Closed Thread