Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im trying to prove the point that IB has been getting fed the entire length of the server..
Yes, we've been eating. We have large meals with lots of roasted loots with mashed gems on the side. We've been eating Taluvil, and we are fat, but I tell you now we've never been handed a damn thing. We've jumped at every chance, implemented measures to help us coordinate better, and we communicate decently well. While he was a GM, Xzerion - far from being the feeder that you suggest - has actually stymied us (rightfully so) every single time a bug would have given us advantage. That he doesn't give enough of a shit about your opinions to post evidence backing this up is up to him. The fact that you're beating that drum after several incidents of Trans leadership cheating ON VIDEO makes me laugh. Seriously thank you, coz I was starting to have a pretty bad morning and your ridiculousness brought the smile back to my face!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, but i cant prove that they use showeq.
If you know of any IB who is using a cheat program, please report them, along with your evidence, to the GM staff of p99 and to any IB officer. If you don't, then shut the fuck up with your false accusations.
Quote:
When Burple was in our guild, me and him were buddy buddy. he told me everything about how he uses showeq and all this shit, just i cant prove it because obviously i dont have concrete evidence.
So why didn't you report him then? Could it be that it was benefitting you, so you didn't rise so high on your horse? I can tell you that every time someone in IB has been accused of using MQ or showeq, it has been taken seriously. We do not stand for cheating or hacking in this guild and we HAVE and WILL report our own if they are shown to use hacks.
Quote:
I just really wish i had evidence to tear you guys apart. I really do.
Sorry Charlie, no such evidence exists. Even if it did, the GM staff let your guild slide so many times when we presented REAL evidence of obvious cheating, what do you think they would do? Do you think that if you find one member of our guild who doesn't have the morals of most of the guild that somehow that's going to tear us down? You're cute.
Quote:
they have successfully made themselves look like goody goods.
We didn't "make ourselves" look like anything we're not. Our charter is available for public display, and we adhere to it. The quote from our charter that applies directly to this situation is the last sentence. It perfectly describes the difference between IB's relationship with Transexualdence and IB's relationship with Divinity:

"Show us respect and you'll get the same, but we'd rather you give us reason to guildwar."
Last edited by Hasbinbad; 03-02-2010 at 12:37 PM..
Old 03-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Banned

i used to be in IB before i left for the military. we arn't the only one using the programs EVERYONE is. and yes devs did basically everything for us because basically everything was broken.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrulez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i used to be in IB before i left for the military. we arn't the only one using the programs EVERYONE is. and yes devs did basically everything for us because basically everything was broken.

..lol..
Old 03-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

..lol..
Im soooooo sorry i couldn't post on the forums everyday ranking up post after post so I can have my high post superiority level shine brighter than the sun because i was too busy leveling to 50 before i had to be shipped off into the military and have a life unlike you queers living in your basements getting to post and play eq everyday all day long.

IB was a bunch of jerks but they got shit done and thats why I joined them for a while. hasbinbad was the biggest complainer of them all, kicked in and out of the guild in the beginning...

oh and he sounds like a little girl when he cries on vent.

sorry i cant post every detail of every day that has passed for you hasbincrybaby.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Surely telling us your characters name will potentially give your post some credibility, who are you IBrulez?
Old 03-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

spend more time getting better at mobilizing for raid targets and learning how not to wipe at entrance to hate, and less time trying to split hairs on rules in order to claim free loot please

oh, and if you are going to nitpick on the rules, fucking learn what they are first. Calling a 30 min timer on yourself is luls
Old 03-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Kobold

So how retarded do you have to be to play on this server agian?
I am honestly shocked that we figured out how to even set this up. Most of us must have had it set up for us.

I feel im a retard because I actually read every comment.

keep feeding the flames! Its starting to get cold in here and we need to warm it back up.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrulez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how I feel about you lumping EVERYONE in your statement. If Divinity was using some sort or program to help us then I don't know why our guild leaders are constantly asking for trackers to go check for raid mobs every night and having to wait patiently for replies, and why we aren't winning the races to every mob.

And as has been stated previously, unless I see some form of proof I'm not going to simply believe somebody's accusation about ANY guild cheating, especially if they obviously have a grudge against said guild. I'm not turning a blind eye, but I also know better then to simply take somebody's word for it on the internet.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

oh well that's cool, very magnanimous of you
Old 03-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
spend more time getting better at mobilizing for raid targets and learning how not to wipe at entrance to hate,
says Ib who wiped twice at poh entrance the first day.

So much arrogance...
Closed Thread