Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Aviak

Default WTF is going on.

Does it seem like favoritism is going on here? same question that's been asked for ages and i ask you to be the judge.
On sunday morning, in the name of the lord, Transcendence, Divinity, and Inglourious Basterds meet up for our usual sunday mass, a nice shootout in Plane of Hate for the named spawned mob that was up, Maestro of Rankor.
FACT:
Transcendence had the first 15 in zone.
Transcendence was not notified by any secondary guild of 30 minute timers, and infact, called our 30 minutes IN SHOUT in order to inform other guilds present of our intentions.
Transcendence was the first to move into the cubby to pull maestro area ( there really isnt a designated pull area for maestro, so this really is not an advantage to any guild, wherever they may be.)
Transcendence was the first to Engage Maestro.
Divinity and IB jumped in since they believed they should have first shot, or whatever god given rights IB believes they have, over any boss.
Inglourious Basterds stole the kill, and they were not even in question of being the first runner up to kill the mob.

Maestro dropped his shittiest loot ever, 2 monk masks (6ac effect ultravision). in which my guildmate Taluvill, out of our anger for getting screwed here, looted and deleted, as we felt it was our mob, by the book, constituting it our kill, and our loot, whether IB kill stole it or not.
The_Nameless neglected to gather any information from our side of the story, and infact heeded what he called, Majority of complaints that were being sent in by Inglourious Basterds and Divinity.
and so i ask, is this how GMs are gonna handle events in game? the more that cries the more that gets?
And while we have screenshots and logs of all of our information, this seems to be neglected and put aside to abide to the people who cry the most.
Taluvill was given a warning, by The_Nameless that morning, which i can agree with, deleting items out of spite is a bit of a rash move.
Taluvill got banned for 14 days for deleting two of the shittiest monk masks that maestro drops (considered his delete drops) that evening, for no consisten punishement rule that i can see here.
The Fact that Dblock deleted our cleric arms,(X10 better than both of those masks combined) and only got a couple of days worth of ban seems irrational to me by these statements.
Infact someone being banned for using macroquest for 7 days seems like a reasonably weak punishment compared to this sudden move on Taluvill.
and i ask you, why isnt the guild who got to go to Plane of Sky, keep some of the uberest loot, and run around with it, not get a single slap on the wrist? WTF IS GOING ON?
Old 03-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Fire Giant

Im unleashing the can of screenshots in a few.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Your typing hurts my brain.

I don't see how any of you can possibly complain after leapfrogging Divinity to Naggy.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Transcendence wiped and had less in zone than 15 at a time when Divinity had 15 in zone (well before maestro pull) confirm/deny
Old 03-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Transcendence wiped and had less in zone than 15 at a time when Divinity had 15 in zone (well before maestro pull) confirm/deny
Don't forget Divinity was the first to the area in front of maestro area and pulling the trash in the way of him.

I wasn't even there know whats going on rofl
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if that's the case I dunno how they believe the mob is theirs. If you lose your 15 in the zone, then batter up.
Planar Protector

/popcorn
Old 03-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Aviak

Thats right, you were not there Otto, and Divinity was the first to fountain area pulling from around the fountain. once again, as previously stated, there is no constituted pulling area for Maestro of Rankor, and this remains to be vague.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Fountain is directly outside of maestro house, since clearing maestro house would probably be considered necessary to pull maestro I think that would kind of sum things up? Also can you confirm/deny my previous post please thank you.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Aviak

and no president, we had 15 before anyone else after wiping. Confirmed
Closed Thread