Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Default The Ninjalooter's Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your gonna try and post that, at least give me credit with my right name!
If anyone but you had posted that correction I would change it, but I don't answer to ninjalooters. Nilbog might have let you off easy, asshole, but you ninja'd and nuked 2 raid boss items, and for that I hope the community fries you for fucking ever. I know for certain you're 100% blacklisted from anything I do ever.

Start over imo, it will be easier for you.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

It seems to me that people who are massive toolbags here are sheltered and no one ever does anything about it.

Hopefully this changes and people KSing, training, ninja-looting, etc. are taken care of.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Let me have his Druid.. I'll whore it out for Free PL to all newbies. Then he can start over and it'll be easier for everyone.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Banned

What he did was hilarious! Would've been more epic if it was a CoF at Naggy or those fabled Mistwalkers. I fully support sticking it to the man, and that man is Hasbinbad :P
Old 03-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Orc

Welcome back Tal. Everyone in Trans knows youre legit, and is thrilled to have you back. We have hookers and blow waiting for you back at the house. Don't mind Hasbinmad, flaming is just how he shows his affection.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Legit: (adj)
1. Describes one who ninjaloots and destroys raid loot from another guild out of rage and spite.
2. Describes one who is banned for ninjalooting.

Added to my personal dictionary! Thanks!
Old 03-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone but you had posted that correction I would change it, but I don't answer to ninjalooters. Nilbog might have let you off easy, asshole, but you ninja'd and nuked 2 raid boss items, and for that I hope the community fries you for fucking ever. I know for certain you're 100% blacklisted from anything I do ever.

Start over imo, it will be easier for you.

The opinion of people who use hacks and are favored by the owners don't count.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

How does it feel to suck at the game Sword, and have to resort to baseless accusations to feel better about sucking at such an easy game?
Old 03-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

sword is my new best friend
Old 03-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

Really bro? REALLY?

Let me off easy? I honestly tell you to reconsider that statement!

Ha i got just over 2 weeks for ninjalooting and destroying, yes, 2 raid items of NO VALUE. Big whoop. I got them and there ya go. My FIRST OFFENSE EVER was 2 weeks.

Take a look at Dblock, i mean Deano. She/he (i've heard its a dude and a chick, idk) Ninjalooted cleric arms from our raid and destroyed them maliciously as well.
Edit: Deano has said in the past he does shit just to spite trans. malicious much?

No Ban in that situation, and the item was NOT given back to us, like it was in your situation with the shitty monk masks.

Indasha ninja looted the peggy cloak from you guys and he never got banned? wtf?

I really, REALLY urge you to look at what you just said first. Let me off easy? i got fucking double the sentence i should have gotten. a Peggy cloak and cleric arms are 10x better than the monk masks. and i mean idk why the gm/dev hate towards me, but it seems stupid. I got my 2 weeks, 1 week per item, which to me just sounds ludicrous. They didnt even get their 1 week per item treatment.
Last edited by Taluvill; 03-13-2010 at 04:38 PM..
Closed Thread