Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 08:58 PM
Banned

THE LUST FOR LONGER LIFE AND IMMORTALITY BROUGHT RUIN TO THE GREAT CIVILIZATION OF NUMENOR (ATLANTEANS) AS TOLD IN THE AKALLABETH DEATH IS ERU'S GREAT GIFT TO MAN AND IT IS MISUNDERSTOOD AS A CURSE

that said i'm down with a lil longer and healthier life span [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2017, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what. I'll eat 1000 fucking fetus's if it makes me younger. And good luck trying to outlaw that if it does make you younger.

I think about stuff like HGH gut though

Attachment 9191

Now I'm not a science guy -- so maybe it is stupid to not draw a line between HGH and stem cells. I have a feeling their might be side effects to trying to make yourself younger with them for like 10+ years. Just a guess.
theres no side effects to normal HGH use. thats more of insulin abuse than GH abuse there anyway

*slaps down MTV sensationalist post*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-14-2017, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how he looked before he got on the hell roids

Fallen_One.jpg
Old 12-14-2017, 09:19 PM
Fire Giant

Just make sure you eat the FDA's daily recommended amount of resveratrol and sulforaphane.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:33 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what. I'll eat 1000 fucking fetus's if it makes me younger. And good luck trying to outlaw that if it does make you younger.

I think about stuff like HGH gut though

Attachment 9191

Now I'm not a science guy -- so maybe it is stupid to not draw a line between HGH and stem cells. I have a feeling their might be side effects to trying to make yourself younger with them for like 10+ years. Just a guess.
who gives a shit about the side effects, a large portion of the world's richest people are starting to get pretty close to dying all at once and you would be foolish to think those individuals (the ones funding this shit) would care about any side effects. we saw it with the hillbot6000v2.0 dropping screws nuts bolts and syringes out of its pantleg on television regularly. they'll do anything it takes to live another couple years.

whether it works or not they will try weird shit and push the envelope. oddly enough, a lot of it's actually working though.

anti-aging tech, the kind that actually works, isn't being developed for normies like you and me, and it's not going to trickle down. access will be controlled strictly for only the most wealthy or powerful.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:35 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

the bubble gut bonanza was awesome though, holy lol @ mr olympial lately
Old 12-15-2017, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who gives a shit about the side effects, a large portion of the world's richest people are starting to get pretty close to dying all at once and you would be foolish to think those individuals (the ones funding this shit) would care about any side effects. we saw it with the hillbot6000v2.0 dropping screws nuts bolts and syringes out of its pantleg on television regularly. they'll do anything it takes to live another couple years.

whether it works or not they will try weird shit and push the envelope. oddly enough, a lot of it's actually working though.

anti-aging tech, the kind that actually works, isn't being developed for normies like you and me, and it's not going to trickle down. access will be controlled strictly for only the most wealthy or powerful.
And the reason?

Because we have a population crisis

And it's a global problem.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-15-2017, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THE LUST FOR LONGER LIFE AND IMMORTALITY BROUGHT RUIN TO THE GREAT CIVILIZATION OF NUMENOR (ATLANTEANS) AS TOLD IN THE AKALLABETH DEATH IS ERU'S GREAT GIFT TO MAN AND IT IS MISUNDERSTOOD AS A CURSE

that said i'm down with a lil longer and healthier life span [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be cool with a healthy 120 years

Methuselah type longevity would suck
Old 12-15-2017, 01:14 AM
Banned

Same.

Think about the sorrow of the elves u know. Everything u love dies.

Better to fart out one last Cummy gas baby and raise a champagne to your inevitable resurrection as a member of the dead
Closed Thread