Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brings a fucking tear to my eye :')

POST THIS MESSAGE IN GOLDEN CORRAL

I also like JurisDictum's note about Ectomorphs advising Endomorphs. I have been Ecto my whole life but since going into mid-late 20s I think my body is more of the DANKOMorph middle boy; now that I'm free of ulcerative colitis I look forward to getting back into exercise and muscle building. No matter what I did, for years, I couldn't tip past 170 mostly due to massive protein and bloodloss from ceaseless attempts to repair an ulcerated intestinal wall.

Gonna get thick, solid, tight.

*logs off to take a 2 hours walk*
See this is an example of a legitimate exception to why diet/strength programs might not work. In some rare cases a guy has a hole in his gut. Sorry about that.

Most the time the little prick just isn't drinking enough milk or eating enough protein though. What a strange problem to have.

Frank Zane is the classic example of a built guy with ectomorph body type. He's also a bit of a model though IMO.

1200px-Frank_Zane.jpg
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-27-2017 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-27-2017, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 9115

These are the body types. Now something like 70% of men are Mesomorphs -- which means you can get fat and lose fat quickly. Endomorphs lose it slower...but mostly that last 30 lbs is a bitch for these poor guys. The trade off is they can get huge.

Something like 20% of motherfuckers out there -- that's 1 out of 5. Never ever has to worry about gaining weight. They tell these guys NOT to do cardo...it will ruin their strength training. And that's the trade off -- these poor guys have a hard time getting muscle.

Basically, there are too many god damn Ectomorphs out there, giving advice on how to stay thin to people that are mesomorphs and endomorphs...same with the bodybuilding world...too many Endomorphs explaining to ectomorphs how to get huge.

So that's where body type comes in the conversation. Basically you need to separate the problems ectomorphs have from Mesomorph and Endomorph. But even if you are Endomorph and lose slower...same diet same concept same results...slightly longer time frame.
Glad you can admit my point and even follow up with an image of different body types.

Fact is whether you want to believe it or not, there really are people with health problems that can stymie their attempts at losing/gaining weight.

I mention gaining weight because you seem to think only overweight people need to address their unhealthiness which isn't entirely true as there are many people who are thin who are extremely unhealthy as well.

Why do overweight people draw the most attention when it comes to the picture of ill health? Is it because they are gigantic and easiest to target? No. I think there is a very negative stigma to being overweight that is unfair to them that thin people do not have to worry about.

Most of your points I agree with, I guess I just don't really care for the tone you deliver it in. I think calling people "fat" is rude and I personally prefer to use positive energy and direction not insults and namecalling to encourage others to change their ways.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, that's wrong. Ty for input.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ate around 5k calories a day and lost 90 LBS in 4 months, calories have nothing to do with anything its all about CARBS

Stop eating wheat, period, replace all carb products with Lean meats and vegetables

switch your metabolism to eat your fat instead of carbs from your diet and you wont be hungry and will burn around a pound a day

do exercises that use large muscle groups with high intensity and once your hormones kick in your weight loss will too and you will feel great
This just goes to show you what the basics of avoiding sugar and bad carbs can do.

This is a paleo approuch that works for some people. Eat lots of meats, veggies, and fats. But -- basically no carbs except what your getting from the veggies and maybe some nuts or something.

Your body burns fat at like 9 calories per unit instead of carbs at 4 calories per unit (protein is 7 per unit). So essentially you can eat more if its mostly fat and protein...

I can't eat like that forever. And I like to splurge on a peice of pie for the holidays without throwing my whole system out of wack. I feel better eating less and eating carbs and having my body run off those carbs (some report the same, some the opposite).

That's the diet I can live on...and the key thing for everyone. What can you live on? If its this no carb style -- I say go for it. But I personally got sick of it after a year or 2 when I tried it at 18-19.

Edit: just remember before doing Paelo guys: no half-assing it. You can't eat too many carbs for it to work and should stay on it until you are the size you want to be.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-27-2017 at 07:16 PM..
Old 11-27-2017, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Ketosis diets just don't seem safe to me.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:38 PM
Server GM

Crossfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is right. Being fat = bad

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-27-2017, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've cured a few cases of fatness. The key is to grant the soul-dead with sex that they realize would be even more revelatory if they weren't fat slobs with glucose-shock-induced cheese brain. Once it realizes that real carnal joy is something you only get when you walk in God's light the heart of a glutton is real mighty.It just need a little guidance ^^
woke

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-27-2017, 08:33 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^ super secret slimming food folks eat literally all u can for a healthy heart and fit body

god bless vitamin k-2
Old 11-27-2017, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real issue is sugar is hiding places people don't expect

like milk for example is 11g of sugar PER CUP

ketchup? BBQ Sauce? its like 4-8g of sugar per tsp

the average person may put 5 servings on a burger and eat fries with it

the excessive fats in my diet will keep you feeling satisfied and not hungry which is the #1 reason people who diet don't lose weight, because eventually your hunger will defeat you and you will snack on the wrong foods
And that brings me to one of the reasons I thought to bring all this shit up:
The big Washington food fight

The Grocery Manufacturers Association is essentially falling apart. I think it's because elites are realizing they want skinny, stronger, better looking inferiors. So their done doing this game of hide-the-sugar and toxic preservatives.

See in the past they banned together -- if we all sell crap, then entire grocery store will be filled with crap! and everyone eats crap, therefore we don't have to stop selling crap. But then the defectors began to offer healthy options like whole wheat products.

Soon it will be a race to pander to all the health conscious 30 year old millennials. This is the fastest group of people signing up for the gym now btw. So if you want to be part of the better looking 40/50s crowd when you get there -- id get your ass to the gym.
Closed Thread