Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-08-2020, 08:15 PM
Large Bat

Default IP Exemption Question?

I submitted an IP exemption request a few days ago and dont want to bug the thread over there. How do i find out if they have everything they need or to check status of the request?

Im trying to start a new character with my daughter from our house and we're going to have alot of playtime this weekend.

i dont even care about dual boxing, i played 20 years ago pretty hard core and want to take it slow and go through the game with my daughter who is old enough to play with me this go round. We're excited to explore and level from scratch.

trying to not get frustrated, and i know the devs are super busy, just want to ask if there is anything i can do or make sure i provided everything they need on the thread.

rules say not to post on your original or you go to bottom of the list.. so were just waiting treading water waiting to play together.

thank you,
Old 05-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

They're processed in batches so it varies on how long they take to implement. It could be a few days, or a month. Don't bump your petition post as they go by oldest first (like you mention). Just sit tight, and if you really want to play together in the meantime, use an alternative connection for the other system - either a hotspot or VPN.

Don't box!

-Mcoy
Old 05-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Large Bat

thank you, i'll try to hotspot off our phone and see if that works. we were still getting the error message when trying to hotspot the other night, and id rather not pay for a vpn if it can be avoided.

thank you for your quick reply. I honestly appreciate it.

I'll bide my time and hopefully it wont be too long. Shes asking me about it every day, lol and laughing at me sitting on the ground all the time as a cleric.

going to be fun when we get it worked out.