Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Did.....did they prosper?
Old 01-16-2018, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did.....did they prosper?
Members I met had a blast until they started hitting their 50s and finding the dedicated trainers. Think they lost critical mass sometime over the holidays.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Members I met had a blast until they started hitting their 50s and finding the dedicated trainers. Think they lost critical mass sometime over the holidays.
RIP

who where the trainers? name and shame
Old 01-16-2018, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP

who where the trainers? name and shame
Sounds productive.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:15 PM
Banned

They survived the low population grind and twinks but it was getting trained a couple times after being 50+ that did them in. It wasn't the stale end game with nothing to do besides join Apex and afk raid the same content for eternity that did them in.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

It's almost like people are cool with PVP and the progression struggle, but not with broken griefing mechanics that are supposedly against server policy. Weird.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So do people just create huge trains and then lose them in creative ways to avoid blatant rule breaking/banning?
If mass pvp happens, which it is very rare and only for a limited time between end game guilds, trains occur. I'm not sure what this guy is talking about but if one guy is just training a newbie guild on purpose they get banned. Maybe with Cylock leaving people are getting away with it but still very unlikely that a guild left due to training.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They survived the low population grind and twinks but it was getting trained a couple times after being 50+ that did them in. It wasn't the stale end game with nothing to do besides join Apex and afk raid the same content for eternity that did them in.
yo this is literally why I quit red. Nothing quite like getting trained by a couple 60s as you and your 3 friends in rags fight toward sol b efreeti.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If mass pvp happens, which it is very rare and only for a limited time between end game guilds, trains occur. I'm not sure what this guy is talking about but if one guy is just training a newbie guild on purpose they get banned. Maybe with Cylock leaving people are getting away with it but still very unlikely that a guild left due to training.
When was the last time you played friend? I feel like we're talking about two different servers.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When was the last time you played friend? I feel like we're talking about two different servers.
~3-3.5 years since this dude logged in (not even joking)

he was forced to quit the game to work extra hours because his partner got pregnant (this is a good thing, shows maturity) but where it get's weird is he posts about been rich and wealthy but life doesn't afford him time to play EQ and he has to work extra hours to afford a child ( something not adding up you see )
Last edited by Beastagoog; 01-16-2018 at 03:49 PM..
Closed Thread