Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2022, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love me some good old fashioned emotional blackmail
Glad we're on the same page now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2022, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad we're on the same page now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except I am talking about migrants and your point is that if we disincentivize them to come they suffer in their own country

It’s an entirely different topic. Take over the country then if you don’t like how it’s run
Old 02-18-2022, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Almost 4 million American children fell into poverty last month after the expanded child tax credit (CTC) expired

Horza can you please tell Biden to turn the money faucet back on. Kids are going back into poverty and interest rates are going up. Need this thing turned back around.
Old 02-18-2022, 05:08 PM
Banned

The thing is many of them don't really suffer that much. They certainly aren't being raped. I mean what is reiwa saying, that south american countries are just big rapefests all day? They aren't. The cosmopolitan areas are pretty much totally normal.

The thing about illegally crossing the border, is that there are often very unscrupulous characters travelling with you, also trying to cross illegally. So the amount of rapist criminals will obviously be higher within the migrant caravan population as distinct from the baseline rate of rape in their home countries.

So unsung is right, disincentivizing them to come does objectively reduce the amount of rapes not to mention human trafficking and drug smuggling! It's quite a win.
Old 02-18-2022, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except I am talking about migrants and your point is that if we disincentivize them to come they suffer in their own country

It’s an entirely different topic. Take over the country then if you don’t like how it’s run
Nah, I just copied your inputs from the other side and hit ya back.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you're allowed to be a fucker, I'm allowed to be a fucker.
Old 02-18-2022, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
...Take over the country then if you don’t like how it’s run
Or leave. It happen a lot. Citizens fleeing without the means or organization to change their government.

You are all talking about Rapes but people primarily leave Mexico and Latin Countries due to gang related violence.

Nothing influences you more to take a risk to live by leaving the country that threatens your life.

And you don't want future democrat voters we all know what is taking place to stop that.

Education, get rid of abortions (to increase white population) and redistricting cities and closing polls or closing them early in urban areas.
Or worse rewriting the election laws like Texas or Arizona to benefit GOP.

Or just cheat, that is something Conservatives have been caught doing a lot lately.

Yes, GOP are that despicable.
Old 02-18-2022, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I just copied your inputs from the other side and hit ya back.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, your premise is ridiculous. Because all of the third world has some evil therefore we are indirectly responsible for any person living in a third world country we cannot take in

That is absurd. It is apples and oranges different than saying we are responsible for the damage that occurs to the people we do incentivize to run the suffering gauntlet
Old 02-18-2022, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost 4 million American children fell into poverty last month after the expanded child tax credit (CTC) expired

Horza can you please tell Biden to turn the money faucet back on. Kids are going back into poverty and interest rates are going up. Need this thing turned back around.
I don't know why others can't add news and why you are directing your posts at just Horza.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/po...-better-200542

Republicans don't agree with you see link proposal from a republican.
Old 02-18-2022, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing is many of them don't really suffer that much. They certainly aren't being raped. I mean what is reiwa saying, that south american countries are just big rapefests all day? They aren't. The cosmopolitan areas are pretty much totally normal.

The thing about illegally crossing the border, is that there are often very unscrupulous characters travelling with you, also trying to cross illegally. So the amount of rapist criminals will obviously be higher within the migrant caravan population as distinct from the baseline rate of rape in their home countries.

So unsung is right, disincentivizing them to come does objectively reduce the amount of rapes not to mention human trafficking and drug smuggling! It's quite a win.
I do think that. But say, where do these unscrupulous characters come from?

He is technically correct if we're limiting the discussion to the definition of "migrant", I guess. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2022, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, your premise is ridiculous. Because all of the third world has some evil therefore we are indirectly responsible for any person living in a third world country we cannot take in

That is absurd. It is apples and oranges different than saying we are responsible for the damage that occurs to the people we do incentivize to run the suffering gauntlet
Blackmail not so fun now innit?
Closed Thread