Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2021, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're all equal here get it straight, that's all I ask, dont tell me im being hostile for telling this guy to not call other people here scumbags.
By all means, just keep whining incessantly about your forum enemies until reinstatement day finally comes at last.
Old 11-17-2021, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

I have no forum enemies, you are all equally bad as i am.
Old 11-17-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reinstatement day
whats that day? when the democrats (D) reinstate the slaves back to the plantations?

remember when those silly democrats (D) waged war upon U.S. soil and it's citizens, because they liked slavery so much?
Old 11-17-2021, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats that day? when the democrats (D) reinstate the slaves back to the plantations?

remember when those silly democrats (D) waged war upon U.S. soil and it's citizens, because they liked slavery so much?
Does that mean all these Confederate flags I see here in the south are marking themselves as Democrat supporters? My lived experience tells me otherwise, they're usually quite vocal about it in fact
Old 11-17-2021, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does that mean all these Confederate flags I see here in the south are marking themselves as Democrat supporters? My lived experience tells me otherwise, they're usually quite vocal about it in fact
“Most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intentions.”

― T.S. Eliot
Old 11-17-2021, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

41 months for Ulfric Stormcloak

Quote:
"The hardest part about this is to know that I'm to blame. To have to look in the mirror and know, you really messed up. Royally," Chansley said.
"I was in solitary confinement because of me. Because of my decision. I broke the law ... I should do what Gandhi would do and take responsibility," he says. "There's no ifs, ands or buts about it, that's what men of honor do." He promised to never have to be jailed again.
Old 11-17-2021, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh wow thank god that guy was about to organize the insurrection and take over of the most powerful goverment on earth phew.

lets arrest more political prisoners that will ensure that the side in power now is the good guys!
Old 11-17-2021, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

They were just peaceful tourists chanting "Hang Mike Pence" and assaulting capitol police.
Old 11-17-2021, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

those democrats tho, really loved their slaves, they loved them so much they were willing to sacrifice thousands of lives, you know, for their slaves.

they hated that big bad republican, Abraham Lincoln i think his name was. Lincoln loved the slaves too but felt solidarity toward them and their plight. Lincoln sent good ol' republican boys to fight and die for the freedom of the democrats' slaves, whole some democrats selflesssly donated their own slaves to fight to preserve their own oppression.

democrats sure do love oppression, its a recurring theme from that side of the aisle, "Luk hurr boy, ya betta do whats I tells ya, lest somethin' bad goin happen to yer"
Last edited by Trexller; 11-17-2021 at 02:37 PM..
Old 11-17-2021, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were just peaceful tourists chanting "Hang Mike Pence" and assaulting capitol police.
Yep

Just a guided tour. Russia hoax 2
Closed Thread