Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 04:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braknar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pro tip: If you don't like a CSR answer, the ABSOLUTE WORSE thing you can do it post it in RnF. Seriously.
Just voicing my opinion in hopes that staff may change their mind.. Not trying to piss anyone off..
Old 11-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Enjoy your blooming onions, OP.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braknar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pro tip: If you don't like a CSR answer, the ABSOLUTE WORSE thing you can do it post it in RnF. Seriously.
I heard that was the best way to get anything done.

@
Shibe you fell for a classic scam.

Trust the proper people. That is what Dial a Port is for pay some plat save 10k.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 11-19-2015, 04:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just voicing my opinion in hopes that staff may change their mind.. Not trying to piss anyone off..
He's right, any chance you had of getting your shit back went bye bye when you started this thread.

Sorry it happened...some lessons are learned harder than others.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

In the other thread you said you made the trade because you were too overweight to tank......none of those things are heavy at all aside from the peacebringer...you got full black pantherskin but not a single WR bag to stick anything in?

Calling all young detectives!
Old 11-19-2015, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the other thread you said you made the trade because you were too overweight to tank......none of those things are heavy at all aside from the peacebringer...you got full black pantherskin but not a single WR bag to stick anything in?

Calling all young detectives!
You are silly. I weighed 33 stone. I was tanking in velk at level 51 as a MONK. I wanted to be as light as possible. the PB is 10.0 and GEB are a 2.5... thats 12.5 alone...
Old 11-19-2015, 04:38 PM
Former Guide

So I feel I should add in here, what SHOULD you do if you have a CSR answer you do not like.

I would say the best thing is first and foremost, remember we are volunteers, you don't pay a sub, please don't act like you do.

What that means is be patient, be respectful, don't treat staff badly. Next, you should remember the previous sentence, and make a petition post in our petitions forum detailing your situation. Our petitions forum is visible to all staff and is the BEST way to get an escalation to myself or to Sirken if needed.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JboxCSU [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's right, any chance you had of getting your shit back went bye bye when you started this thread.

Sorry it happened...some lessons are learned harder than others.
It is what it is I guess. Disappointed to say the least.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
So I feel I should add in here, what SHOULD you do if you have a CSR answer you do not like.

I would say the best thing is first and foremost, remember we are volunteers, you don't pay a sub, please don't act like you do.

What that means is be patient, be respectful, don't treat staff badly. Next, you should remember the previous sentence, and make a petition post in our petitions forum detailing your situation. Our petitions forum is visible to all staff and is the BEST way to get an escalation to myself or to Sirken if needed.
As you can see next to my name I am new to the forums.... I am sorry I didn't use the proper channels.. I would like to add that I don't think I have treated any staff badly, I was just trying to get my gear back..
Old 11-19-2015, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But the answer wasn't the one he wanted and was final. There was no hope to get it changed otherwise lol
Closed Thread