Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Kobold

Default Red Powerleveling! Accepting blue plat!

WTS Powerleveling on Red! Taking your blue plat! Noes the time to make a character on Red and join the fight!

I charge 2K red or 6k blue an hour
**prices may be negotiated and discounts apply when in the group with more than 1 I'm collecting money from!**

red thread

How to schedule: Please send me a PM on here with class and lvl and what level you wish to achieve. I generally play 7-11pm PST during the week.

I have Now power leveled over 13 players from 1-44+

Level Range 1-20 (Melee classes and casters geared well enough to melee attack a mob)

Level Range 20(+\-) (PBAOE classes**: bard, cleric, druid, mage, necromancer, and wizard)

Following songs/spells required at your level:
Bard: Level 2 Chords of Dissonance, Level 18 Denon's Disruptive Discord
Cleric: Level 19 Word of Shadow, Level 29 Word of Spirit, Level 39 Word of Souls
Druid: Level 24 Tremor, Level 34 Earthquake
Magician: Lever 4 Fire Flux, Level 24 Flame Flux, Level 39 Flame Arc
Necromancers: Level 20 Word of Shadow, Level 29 Word of Spirit, Level 39 Word of Souls
Wizard: Level 8 Fingers of Fire, Level 16 Project Lightning, Level 24 Cast Force

**For a level 1-49 melee or caster class without PBAOE capabilities, you can group with a PBAOE class and leech experience. However, I will still charge the same rate for two classes, and total payment is left to the discretion of the PBAOE class. Furthermore, I do not find you a PBAOE partner to leach off of although if you let me know in advance I may be able to set you up with a PBAoEr**

<3 Zander
Last edited by Cfred0-; 05-15-2014 at 07:27 PM..
Old 05-15-2014, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
**For a level 22-50 melee or caster class without PBAOE capabilities, you can group with a PBAOE class and leech experience. However, I will still charge the same rate for two classes, and total payment is left to the discretion of the PBAOE class. Furthermore, I do not find you a PBAOE partner to leach off of.
Copyright infringement!

For real though, this is a smart idea. I wish I had a bard on red.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:23 PM
Kobold

I did copy and pasta your stuff I gave you credit on my red post my bad hehe
Old 05-16-2014, 12:29 PM
Kobold

/bump
Closed Thread