Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont know what the heck racisng or FTE is (free time extension?)

but i know some retarded boys when i see them and i see the hell out of them here in this thread
I think FTE is first to engage and racing is how you have to zone out before you engage a raid mob when it spawns. So people race to zone out/back in to be the first to engage. If you engage first it’s your guilds mob but you can only leash/kite it for like 5 minutes or something before another guild can peel it if your guild doesn’t get there in time.

Not positive I’m just learning about this stuff too.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god damn i've had this argument 40x times

Mobs like Statue and KT will be hard races. YES. (WILL IT BE ANY HARDER THAN IT IS FOR A CASUAL GUILD TO SCORE ONE OF THOSE KILLS NOW? NO.)

Mobs in ToV can become a total crapshoot, because being in first place is not necessarily good. Almost every mob can one round anybody. Meaning you can be 10th person off the line, and still get a chance at vulak.
We will have to agree to disagree. I just think an honest look at what the best racers on the server do/did to get good shows there's nothing casual about it.

Furoar didn't get good being casual. Kelza was certainly not casual.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We will have to agree to disagree. I just think an honest look at what the best racers on the server do/did to get good shows there's nothing casual about it.

Furoar didn't get good being casual. Kelza was certainly not casual.
Neither of these existed in 2017 when tov races happened, being in front doesn't matter as much.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

I know. I was there. I raced. I FTE'd.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me too, and it was the most fair time for anyone on this server, casual or not . Hope that helps.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

I should have never entertained your warm-bodied ass with a reply. Actual earners were talking.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I don't recall an instance where a casual got a mario cart FTE in ToV? Maybe one of the Paradigm Shifters?
Old 05-07-2021, 06:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I should have never entertained your warm-bodied ass with a reply. Actual earners were talking.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I don't recall an instance where a casual got a mario cart FTE in ToV? Maybe one of the Paradigm Shifters?
Lot of us did in rustle, hope that helps. I sucked at it and I still managed to get one. Who are you again since you are non warm body apparently I would def know you.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot of us did in rustle, hope that helps. I sucked at it and I still managed to get one. Who are you again since you are non warm body apparently I would def know you.
The people in Rustle who got FTEs were definitely not casual. Snackies? Casual? Are you a crackhead in addition to being a southern-fried hillbilly retard?
Old 05-07-2021, 06:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
The people in Rustle who got FTEs were definitely not casual. Snackies? Casual? Are you a crackhead in addition to being a southern-fried hillbilly retard?
Yes he was casual then and he wasn't only one that got ftes. He was probably best with capi on them but lot of us did , https://youtu.be/HITM6abtKVw just look at description I'm on list of ftes that week. Who are you again still didn't answer or you hiding anon.
Closed Thread