Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Default List of Top Guilds On Server

Below is a list of what I believe is all the servers over the history of EverQuest. There is another thread here looking to catalogue the best server on each guild (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=306542). The idea here is that you will discuss which guild was the agreed upon best over the three different eras of original EQ - Classic, Kunark, and Velious. If you can all use the other thread to come to a consensus, I will go through and edit this list to consolidate the top guilds for each era for each server.

Antonius Bayle
Bertoxxulous
Bristlebane
Cazic Thule
Drinal
Druzzil Ro
Erollisi Marr
Fennin Ro
Firiona Vie
Luclin
Maelin Starpyre
Player Choice
Povar
Prexus
Quellious
Saryrn
The Combine
The Nameless
The Rathe
The Seventh Hammer
The Tribunal
Tunare
Xegony
Zek
Cazic-Thule
Merged Server (closed)
Kane Bayle
Kael Drakkel
Sebilis
Venril Sathir
Tholuxe Paells
Solusek Ro
Brell Serilis
Tarew Marr
Xev
Morell Thule
Torvonnilous
Never Merged
Veeshan
Vazaelle
Stormhammer
Morden Rasp
Terris Thule
Rodcet Nife
Mithaniel Marr
The Sleeper
Innoruuk
Karana
Lanys T'Vyl
Ayonae Ro
E'ci
Zebuxoruk
Rallos Zek
Tallon Zek
Sullon Zek
Vallon Zek
Stromm
Mayong

When list is complete, I’d like to give credit to Trelaboon for the initial thread and idea
Last edited by Ella`Ella; 09-07-2018 at 10:07 PM..
Old 09-07-2018, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mayong
Mayong was a Lvl 51 / 50 AA start server (to save players the grind). Think it was at least Planes of Power in terms of era at launch...and collapsed/was replaced when SOE announced Trakanon (a new standard blue server, voted for based on a community poll. Not the same as the Trakanon TLP server that came later).

Trakanon wasn't particularly popular with the community despite winning this poll, and rumors of it being shut down cleared out many people who quit on that basis, and THEN it was shut down based on low numbers and characters merged with Tunare). That was my final experience of the live servers, circa 2009. Sony couldn't run a community in my eyes at that point and I was done with it - definitely plays into the notion that you don't always give players what they vote for and expect it to be a success.

I'm sure not everyone wanted that trivia, but some might have <3

Good thread idea Trelaboon ^^
Old 09-07-2018, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

For Terris-Thule I believe <Valon> was top during classic era. <Clan ta Veren> surpassed them eventually (PoP era?) to become the top guild for a long time. Even though I began playing in '99, I was super casual and didn't hit level cap and start raiding until Luclin, so maybe my impression is off. If there is anyone else more familiar with Terris-Thule raid scene, please feel free to correct me.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

On Mithaniel Marr the top guilds during classic era was Afterlife and Forsaken Realm
Old 09-08-2018, 12:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For Terris-Thule I believe <Valon> was top during classic era. <Clan ta Veren> surpassed them eventually (PoP era?) to become the top guild for a long time. Even though I began playing in '99, I was super casual and didn't hit level cap and start raiding until Luclin, so maybe my impression is off. If there is anyone else more familiar with Terris-Thule raid scene, please feel free to correct me.
Sounds about right. There were some other guilds around like Dawntreaders, but I really don't remember anyone topping Valon or CTV.

How about that Valon vs. CTV fight in the Bard BotB finals?!
Old 09-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

I didn't know you played on TT Sadiki. I played very casually in a guild my brother came from WC2 with called <Shadow Council>. I can't say I even remember a guild called Valon, but I did maybe a total of one vindi raid and one HoT raid during Velious, so I wasn't really in the loop.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Aviak

Pretty sure Soul Assassins on Lanys T'Vyl was first to clear Sky. Guild later reformed into the infamous Conquest. I would call them top for Classic.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the best server on each guild
sucks dyslexia

Anyway, Quellious it was like Vis Maior, Lotus Cult, and Wraith.
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 09-08-2018, 07:43 AM
Fire Giant

Drinal - Cats in Hats
Old 09-08-2018, 08:03 AM
Fire Giant

Povar - Triton

Without question by a huge margin , Runner up was I believe (if memory serves me right) Forces Unknown? they took over ToV in late luclin when Triton finally moved on
Closed Thread