Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

I'm guessing they couldn't find a way to IP block cross-servers - like not being able to play on both at once. That must be the cause of this fuckery.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
red is never going to be viable because its filled with toxic assholes.
PvP was never about carebear... That the fun of PvP you pee and shit on your opponent and perma camp his corpse until he /exit the game and delete the game.

The real joy of PvP
Old 01-19-2020, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QQ.

Here is a FULL refund.

0pp 0gp 0sp 0cp
Here's that blue toxicity that we tried to escape by going to red. Then the green toxicity we tried to avoid by going to Teal... Its great to see you too.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate to inform you but blue's toxic assholes far outnumbered the ratio of assholes in red. I can tell you probably didn't play both like I did from your statement, but keep drinking the koolaid, pal. Now we're gonna get a new influx of that same blue toxicity on this new green merged server.
Stop trying to push Red, it is not going to happen. There is a reason why only 2 people play on it.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP was never about carebear... That the fun of PvP you pee and shit on your opponent and perma camp his corpse until he /exit the game and delete the game.

The real joy of PvP
and this is why reds population is so low [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Opening day for red and the next year or so was amazing! now you're lucky to see 50 people.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and this is why reds population is so low [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Opening day for red and the next year or so was amazing! now you're lucky to see 50 people.
Ya i get it , EverQuest was always a PvE game to me , i Play UO when i have a PvP Rage within me , still that the pvp drill , kill on sight , or be kill.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATtheDEAD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop trying to push Red, it is not going to happen. There is a reason why only 2 people play on it.
There was also a reason why 500+ played on Teal and not Green, yet here we are. I play on three different servers, red is about to be the least toxic out of all of them because everything else is gonna be a political shitfest.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 01-19-2020, 04:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya i get it , EverQuest was always a PvE game to me , i Play UO when i have a PvP Rage within me , still that the pvp drill , kill on sight , or be kill.
Catch you in Moonglow XD
Old 01-19-2020, 04:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for the hard work you guys do! I’ve been having a blast playing again and am excited about the merge.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything has been so overcamped as is on Teal... why make this worse? I literally spent three hours last night going to every dungeon in the game at lvl 20-30 to find a spot for us to hunt(3 of us), and literally nothing was open within our range. Nobody was LFM. They had most camps being camped by higher levels for little to no xp. Now we're all gonna get stuck fighting over static spawns in the Karanas. This is such bull***t.
Agreed. This is stupid.
Closed Thread