Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP was never about carebear... That the fun of PvP you pee and shit on your opponent and perma camp his corpse until he /exit the game and delete the game.

The real joy of PvP
and most of them /exit and never came back, now those people who "pee and shit" on them want them back so the servers are populated again.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and most of them /exit and never came back, now those people who "pee and shit" on them want them back so the servers are populated again.
And this is exactly what is happening lol
Old 01-19-2020, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not at all how it went down, nor how its going down... but its nice to see toxic players with an opinion on things they know nothing about. How about you step on red and try to get a toon over lvl 10 before having a say on this?

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 01-19-2020, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy dude.... Kinda Ironic youre calling someone toxic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironic how? For being upset about a merge thats gonna drastically change the amount of population we have, considering most areas of the game are already almost perma-camped? This is exactly the reason why people started pouring out from blue before aside from the whole idea of a true progression. Myself included. Overpopulation leads to more dramatics and more problems between the players and guilds, especially at a high end... This was an awful idea.

Old 01-19-2020, 04:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not at all how it went down, nor how its going down... but its nice to see toxic players with an opinion on things they know nothing about. How about you step on red and try to get a toon over lvl 10 before having a say on this?
easy dude....it kinda is how it is, I dont know how many times Ive seen people in red wishing for a actual population.... kind of Ironic you're calling people toxic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2020, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really are of the opinion that I don't already. You would be wrong.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
easy dude....it kinda is how it is, I dont know how many times Ive seen people in red wishing for a actual population.... kind of Ironic you're calling people toxic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You aren't understanding... This isn't just about red. Red was a way to get away from the crap that came from overpopulation on blue beforehand... it got to a point where some of us were happy on an empty 100 man server instead of dealing with a 1000ish populated blue because of the bickering and fighting that went on everyday.

Teal and Green seemed more peaceful after the split than I ever remember being.

Banned

Quote:
Everything has been so overcamped as is on Teal... why make this worse? I literally spent three hours last night going to every dungeon in the game at lvl 20-30 to find a spot for us to hunt(3 of us), and literally nothing was open within our range. Nobody was LFM. They had most camps being camped by higher levels for little to no xp. Now we're all gonna get stuck fighting over static spawns in the Karanas. This is such bull***t.
There should be an alteration to the PNP allowing a group (4-6 appropriately level'd) to be able to take a camp from high levels holding down a single spawn, most note ably in Sol-A/Upper guk/Mistmoore.
Last edited by Wutaan; 01-19-2020 at 04:52 PM..
Kobold

Quote:
Ironic how? For being upset about a merge thats gonna drastically change the amount of population we have, considering most areas of the game are already almost perma-camped? This is exactly the reason why people started pouring out from blue before aside from the whole idea of a true progression. Myself included. Overpopulation leads to more dramatics and more problems between the players and guilds, especially at a high end... This was an awful idea.
im not going to argue with you, I would suggest maybe try finding a different server or game if you're upset. its pointless to freak out over something you have 0 control over, this is a service...a free game.
Fire Giant

Quote:
You really are of the opinion that I don't already. You would be wrong.
Prove it to me then, log in and send me a message on Arrigorn.

Closed Thread