rob I'm feeling it again
Old 06-29-2022, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Warlock up 10 in Georgia, kemp and abrams in a dead heat

Republicans may do the impossible and manage to somehow not take the senate
Old 06-29-2022, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol simping for mister potato head, good on ya peter
Old 06-29-2022, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Is warlock a candidate or a necromancer?
Old 06-29-2022, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes republicans who are essentially democrats.

Also, the entire thing is a complete theatrical circus sideshow. Nobody gives a shit about some dumb thing that happened for a couple hours two years ago. Much worse things have happened. Nobody cares, move on, cope with the fact that biden completely sucks in every imaginable way.
Wah forget all the corruption again already. After Nixon, Bush and Trump; just give us our 4th do over and push through our next corrupt idiot Desantis.

God you voters are such embarrassments to America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean I'll at least admit that it's good political strategy for dems to entirely ignore what their own party has done with 2 years of total control of government and instead focus on the good ol days when the orange man was still bad. They clearly respect the intelligence of their base and in no way consider them gullible sheep.
The only sheep are those that voted for Trump, gave money when he fleeced his base or think Ben Shapiro can actually debate that doesn't result in made up statistics or yelling over/cutting off his opponent.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you care about this country? It doesn't matter that it was a republican that did this, somebody tried to exert the executive offices power in an attempt to literally end democracy in America. It's staggering why that doesn't resonate with you and whomever else. This is the biggest deal, the absolute most important thing that has happened in the history of this country
I agree, what we should do is put me into a concentration camp!
Old 06-29-2022, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is warlock a candidate or a necromancer?
reverend warlock
Old 06-29-2022, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

nice, priest/necro multiclass?
Old 06-29-2022, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
donool tramp began casting actual magic and real lightning, i heard! can I be in the jan 6th committee?
Whats that called when you say "give me money to fight against voter fraud which resulted in my loss" and to shore up "election security" while knowing full well the election was not stolen. Then, taking that money and sending it to your business's and personal accounts? Whats that called?

Wire fraud??
Fraud?
Old 06-29-2022, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you care about this country? It doesn't matter that it was a republican that did this, somebody tried to exert the executive offices power in an attempt to literally end democracy in America. It's staggering why that doesn't resonate with you and whomever else. This is the biggest deal, the absolute most important thing that has happened in the history of this country
Haha, sure they did.

Democracy is fine, everything is fine, Jan 6th is a gigantic nothingburger. Nobody is buying it. Move on. Frankly I think most normal sane people regardless of political affiliation are much more concerned with, ya know, the PRESENT.

Dems think the supreme court returning the issue of abortion legislation to the states is somehow an abuse of power, rather than a total relinquishment of it. They are retarded.

When the government decides to let states make their own laws with regard to drug legalisation = good and cool. When they do the same thing with abortion = OMG it's a theocracy and democracy is literally being raped!
Closed Thread