Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Stasis is King
Yes 4 100.00%
Yes 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2023, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Camping some Jboots in Najena then I'm heading over to solb to test solb efreeti etc giants see how broken my mage pet is just a little bit or majorly.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

A dark blue bat at lvl 51 duo Cleric/Mage you get 14% per kill. I was thinking it was low but probably fine for Kunark shit.

If you're being PL'd 60 would probably take a few hours/one solid day.

If you're doing mage/cleric or some OP combo itll take you a couple days or a few days you have to run back for spells etc do all that shit.

Melee with total junk weapons will be difficult to get straight to 60 solo. I wouldn't recommend it. But a little help with a weapon or a crew melee's are fine.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hazek I'm tasking you with advertising. What do these nerds usually do Fires of Heavens Tallon Zek times that kinda stuff? We need to expand our reach. I'm putting you in charge to get back to me with progress.
I don't care about Everquest that much to treat it like a job that i'm not getting paid for.

I've already done that for 20 years and its why I have to look for work again today.

I just wanted to support your server cause I thought it was cool but I don't like 2 boxing so i'd just play casual like I said.

And I like the RoT ruleset better.

But I hope your server is successful and you enjoy building it.
Old 10-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Not mad just disappointed in you.

I am going to add Mes line back in as not unresistable. Mainly for PVE. It will be the first spell I try to thread the needle as working in PVE but not working in PVP. I could reduce mobs MR manually maybe? Or just make the minresist low enough to thread it.

PVE is easy mode but I think harder camps will be difficult without Mes working in PVE.

Thats todays task.
Old 10-07-2023, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

ROT is dead. I never played Gangsta box but I played ROZ and the grind is what made me quit every time.

They also did progression lock one time where I was stuck at 20 for a week 30 for a week I quit after 2 weeks.

If I could do more with rule sets I would but I need to learn SQL and even then I'm not sure if I can modify PEQ database so this one I blame to the pvp devs that didn't release their shit for the public for noobs like me.
Old 10-07-2023, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Engelbert thinks he's tried everything most likely, but the problem with his boxes werent the rule sets it was the mechanics and time investment.

He probably got trolled by the ppl that are like "enjoy the grind, really experience the 6000 lvl 4 Lizards."
Old 10-07-2023, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Haha I read that Discord chat on ROT, same old nerds with no vision. All talking about Big Stasis.

Vanco knows what's up. Almost like a real PvPer who played on live.

Skeeter saying ROZ broke me mentally lul, yeah like Quarm broke me, with the stupidness.

My box is king your TAKP shit code won't be fun.

I can't post without a phone number verification? No.
Old 10-07-2023, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Also CC does not land in PVE and I turned mob flee off, and I am going to try to bring Mez back in since it's pretty essential.