Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Default Necromancer Problems With HP/HPK

I did some research about this topic/subject but I'm trying to find out the following for my Gnome Necromancer.

What do I need to do so he isn't KOS to both HP and HPK Guards, be able to sell to the Merchants and use the bank in HPK?

I spent a few hours in HP last night killing about 150 Orcs and turning in around 60 Orc scalps. I also killed around 30 Gnolls and all of this made me Apprehensive to the Guards and Highpass Citizens but the Merchants still see me as Dubious. Same with HPK, Guards and Highpass Citizens see me as Apprehensive and Merchants see me as Dubious.

I did have a problem with Captain Bosec by the bank because as soon as he saw me, he put me down in seconds. Why did he kill me when all the rest of the Guards left me alone? I checked and the Guards and Captain Bosec are listed as Highpass Citizen so why did he kill me?

Are the HP Guards and the HPK Guards on different factions?

Guard Duras looks your way apprehensively -- he appears to be quite formidable.
Race: Highpass Citizen

Captain Bosec glares at you threateningly -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
Race: Highpass Citizen
Old 05-29-2016, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Time for an update...

I have killed another 75 Orcs and turned in another 40 Orc scalps. I have also killed another 100 Gnolls and turned in 45 Gnoll scalps. My faction has risen from Apprehensive to Amiable with the Guards and Highpass Citizens but Merchants still see me as Dubious.

Why are the Merchants still seeing me as Dubious after turning in a total of 145 scalps and getting the message from both Captains?

Your faction standing with HighpassGuards got better.
Your faction standing with CarsonMcCabe got better.
Your faction standing with MerchantsofHighpass got better.
Your faction standing with CorruptQeynosGuards got better.
Your faction standing with FreeportMilitia got better.

Is this bugged?
Old 06-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

20 more Gnoll scalps and 50 more Gnoll killed and Merchants are still Dubious.

This is OK cause I just need my faction high enough so I'm not a threat to Captain Bosec.
Closed Thread