Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Stasis is King
Yes 4 100.00%
Yes 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2023, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Default Project Zek

Kunark Forever. No Classic Content, Ever. I thought about raising lowbie weapons to bridge melees to black iron or bone bladed but I decided it's too slippery for me and went to no custom.

Boxing Enabled. PvP settings are wonk on PEQ so what I landed on is No PvP till level 30, then FFA no level range 30-60. Exp is very fast hopefully you don't get griefed too bad.

There's no YT or leaderboard so there's really no incentive but if someone goes out of their way to try to grief low levels I might intervene. If people call LNS or tap out you should allow them to leave, if they're fucking around and won't leave training butt hurt I mean I wouldn't get involved 99% of the time but reserve the right to.

Legacy Items are in. I have reverted non classic models, improved drop rates in classic only, and the general feel of PVE is pets are OP (but not in PVP) Melee can solo to high levels. I am doing it on an SK just to fuck around I went 1-15 in an hour or so?

The goal of this box would be easy access to higher levels, especially with help from a guild and hoping for some mass PVP? It's not about small grp PVP YT/Leaderboard, I don't care about the existing retards that live for that shit.

I'd like this to be more casual approach for the love of the EQ PvP, if I did a yellow text it'd be <Guild> has defeated Lord Nagafen! or something.

Alright blog out, final one, nailed the name 10/10. The mechanics/items/mobs/zones/everything feels pretty great. Box is officially released. And it won't be seasons or short lived or any of that bullshit. Seasons is retard tier. Come fuck around your char won't be going anywhere. I am clearly merged with Everquest on a cellular level and now I am taking the next step.

Secrets is a faggot and his box sucks. Those people playing it are potato heads. It will never be fun. Come have some fun for once.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Rated the thread 5 star, made a poll. Thanks for not letting the dream die.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

I also forgot to mention. Fresh Titanium Install Required. Remove Nektulos.eq, and Lavastorm.eqg from your EQ folder.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Also Research Merchant in EC Tunnel, and Gfay Spires. Sorry I lied one custom thing.

Also Translocators no boats, they all function(+).
Old 10-05-2023, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

I made a thread on EQEMU dev forum lol but basically the PVP setting is - what level does everyone hand in their book.

You can still grp/guild/buff/heal etc so it's rallos no range FFA once you hit that level.

If anyone has any ideas on how I could make that better within those parameters I'd be for listening. But there needs to be some compromise to use this sexy ass world.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Also for people I've insulted or been insulted by / shit talk / heated PVP(jk not that one).

I do not care about anyone and will be hands off, I have no past grudges and hope people have fun here honestly. We all want the same thang boys. I am just making the world. I may play but I would always be on the weaker side(to try to encourage pvp) and not using GM powers/anonymous.

I know first hand how GM's ruin servers. I saw it with Amelinda Derubael Sirken I mean just goof balls. Engelburt.

This is the wild west of EMU.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

I shit talk Holocaust a lot, but the fact is Nihilum walled naggy killed it when they should have had no chance. Then they banned us when we walled him the next week after killing Nihilum. Was me Smallmee Chuck Keto was like 4 of us who killed Naggy the second time and we ate that ban.

Most of the dmg on that naggy was me 50 rogue. It was given to us by Heartbrand who we killed and converted.

I know how much GM's can fuck a server. BELIEVE ME.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Almost done fixing CT entrance to classic.

Level 8-11 Lizardman warriors/mystics, in the classic positions off memory probably took me 10 mins to fix. I just did Warriors though who cares lol.

Why is Quarm using 2.0 CT?
Old 10-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Outside CT is fixed, Put a bunch of static alligators in CT sewers basically like blue. I'll try to learn pathers later idc that much just patching it up for feel/looks and levelling.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

OK so Lavastorm is empty. All the mobs, the fire drake, the snakes, the basilisks are all converted into new models and no access to old ones. I don't want to learn how to create mobs yet and get into minor details.

The only zones like that are Paw/CT/LS. I put in Crusaders in the Ziggurat in CT, and Ravenscale mobs in the Temple to the left. Alligators are in the tunnels. I may try to add an Avatar of Fear someday they have the model I just need to adjust the stats. I can do that room easy.

- Spawned Lvl 8-11 An_Onyx_Drake all over the early part of Lavastorm. Static drakes to bridge the gap from Nektulos to Najena. Not classic at all but it's a functional bandaid and it's pretty gay but what can you do. I think I can do the goblins properly since I had sola goblin models n such working on that now.

Paw is still shit. I spawned a very noob Ishva Mal room right near the entrance and left it.