Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 10-12-2023, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm setting a date. Thursday the 19th. If there is no interest in it by then. I would say 6 active players. I will pull the plug.

We came a long way together.
By came a long way you are referring to you posting to yourself and pulling the plug before anyone even plays it? I tried to join the discord to see if people were playing and it said the invite was invalid. It doesn't seem like anything happened with this project at all.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

The only PVP "community" that's left is empty, burned out, and the only joy left they get is from being smug and exclusive(on a shit empty server).

I'm fairly certain there's no hope but I will give ppl a week. If they want ROZ box 28.0 who am I to stop them?

I had fun making the box. If there's no one left because they destroyed it for good by releasing a million shit boxes and being the faggots they are every one. I cant help this.

It's beyond my abilities.

Thx for following The Forsaken pal.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

And honestly I know why. I played the last ROZ and got cheesed hard by chanters and necros charming shit and sending it through the floor in L guk, also with IVU your pet and send it with /target name, /pet attack.

Anywhere past ass was immune it never broke. So I adapt naturally.

I have a necro can't remember if I levelled new, charm lord, start raping kids up the ass.

Necro pet with perma IVU? Np I dance it back and forth at the Magi pathing break there with the pit and eventually IVU wears off and pet trains them.

Bam next day both of those things fixed when I started using it on those guys. I forget their name honestly the "elite" crew that didn't talk?

That's ROZ. That is fucking ROZ. Rigged gm's, empty dead box, retard GM who never played live.

But it's rigged so why go anywhere elese if you only care about looking super cool and elite.
Old 10-12-2023, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Hazek don't go baby I love you. Least rejoin Discord it's cool to troll me.

But on my box a ranger could level to 60 somewhat easily with a sham/clr etc. Esp Blackened Alloy Bastard Sword is 100% you'd have ag ood weapon once you hit lvl 30.

I get the troll but I mean it's inaccurate and not believable but I still want you to play my box =D

My box you can insult me or post your opinion and I won't ban you. The only way to run a PVP box.
Old 10-12-2023, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Me saying VZTZ is a joke because Earth pets chain rooted, and max dmg/stunlocked deathtouched you. That's a big difference than saying you can't root a mob or some nonsense.

ROZ is a joke because it's an empty box of the same few people and it's rigged. The mechanics are fine but they make it like a pretty hard grind for a casual lol and a shit box.
Old 10-12-2023, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

The Perfect Box will remain up for a week after which shall be terminated. Have 2 make way for Gangsta gangsta to pound another nail in the coffin if it's even possible.
Old 10-12-2023, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Unfortunately getting new people is probably not an option after this many shitty boxes.

You guys really killed it. Like permanently killed eq pvp.

God bless you but it's kind of a fun game.
Old 10-12-2023, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

VZTZ box was just pure shit.

But Skeeters endless ROZ boxes of dogshit probably did it is my postmortem conclusion.

If only they made these boxes harder to set up or required some coding skills etc maybe a guy like Scooter wouldn't have been able to do so much dmg?

A thing like an EQEMU box should not be in the hands of actual plebs like Gangsta Skeeter, Voidd etc.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:44 PM
Aviak

you def nailed it when you said there is literally no community left that gives a fuck any more

im waiting for based secrets to make a pvp version of quarm, which they probably will, see you there
Old 10-12-2023, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

63 ogres all battling I mean the population would crater I don't see how it would be possible.

Low pop 1 box etc like Red would be the result. And the only thing he's big at is being a fag.

Fast EXP/Easy Classic/Standard Kunark is the golden rule set and you have it now.

If I could do Teams that'd take it up a notch, if I had YT that'd basically be perfection. People are just stubborn and think this shit is complicated when really they need a PVPer who knows what's what.

You don't want to grind lizardman on Takp for 20 hrs trust me bro the box is doomed. If people like that shit they're retards all there is to it.