Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 10-18-2023, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

ANTI PLUG? I'll pretend you didn't say that. That's a main feature of EQ PVP lol.

Anti cheat yeah I'll just watch most people will know if someones hacking and will call him out. I'm not worried about MQ tracking if I see someone sticking ill do something I guess.

This is for fun, not the usual boxes. Picture Kick Ball, you don't take steroids to kick the ball harder, you just play for fun.

Also when Hazek returns in my prodigal son story he's going to have to get on his knees and suck. my. dick.
Old 10-18-2023, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Literally anyone can cheat by unplugging their modem and plugging it back in lol. Want to get somewhere in a dungeon unplug run down plug in. Want to escape pvp unplug ur modem keep running plug it in. I mean it's not hacks man.

That's what big Kringe did in Pofear when I was ready to execute him. IDC though he just looks like a faggot tryhard to me when he does that.

He got a double 550 on me in CT once jousting and thinks hes better than me probably, fucking characters.
Old 10-18-2023, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Thats why im low key happy theres no YT.

If we have the Kringes/Colgate types it's doomed man those guys wont even pvp out of fear of dying.

This mentality is what killed pvp. People need to load up 60's run in have some fun. Don't even use your real box names. Go anon, have some fun.
Old 10-18-2023, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Or like the classic go hide in a zone with like brutal spots that they levd up gfluxd up etc. Healers in the roof etc and just wait. Refuse to leave that spot so you're forced to take a shitty fight or no pvp.

Like they think they're elite doing stuff like this but it's that mentality that ruins gaming because it's win at any cost. I mean you need to use some strategy but rigging the game to win or not playing means 1) most of the time ur not playing 2) its boring and cheeseball.

It's like rolling 6 sk's in a crew and death touching someone.

EQ can be cheesed like that but if it's not it's a lot more fun. It's all about mentality.

I'm keeping the faith and the dream alive at least another week. See if we can get any traffic whatsoever.
Old 10-18-2023, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

I appreciate the support with the logins pals.
Old 10-19-2023, 10:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beastagors another one. Only narcissists and bluebies played red.

Everyone wants to be the well known elite pvper. Why couldn’t people accept eq pvp is basic and anyone can lure ebolt or ht

The game should be more chill and fun but every1 but the narcissists left so it was all brad pit from Troy or some shit.
I deserve the fungi, give it to my Ranger Liteninghoof. You said it yourself, im the Brad Pitt of Norrath, and im Brad Pitt in real life too.
Old 10-19-2023, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Retardmirror.gif

I don't really want my box to be like that, I respect ur right to steal but I think if people could just get behind the idea that were playing PVP on a nostalgia based game with elves and trolls it'd be more fun.

I said that during Red99 too, like this guy wouldn't play with this guy, and this guy hates this guy. I just thought is this for real what kinda reets am I gaming with.

You don't need to be the ultra cool elite killer sometimes you can just zone in first and fuck shit up and have some fun, start the charge. Create a guild help some guys gear up etc.

Community building I know it sounds crazy. But like for fun not for psychopathic leaderboard.
Old 10-19-2023, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Also if anyone can make it so I can copy a script into my PEQ Global Player.pl file and make YT work I will give them a fungi. Darksingas is all deity Teams shit I don't know maybe thats the joke? If someone could hook me up with teams code and YT I'd probably give them my aon, we can work out a deal =)

But FFA is fine, I mean it's all mentality anyway people can cheese any system if they hate it enough.

My box is FFA no pvp limit 2-60, but ultra fast EXP. You can go to 60 in COM easy. Find a little corner wherever get your level 60/spells/basic grind in and join contesting would be my ideal box.

All the population concentrated into high end and end game pvp.
Old 10-19-2023, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

I did it too, I had trade window with gold diamond mask, my 9k, I delvld by accident on my rogue to 59, saw this naked druid was in range. Instantly like yep this fuckers mine, traded, duelisted one shot, looted my 9k back.

I mean I get it, it just came to me naturally maybe you too? Just like I was gona click it but fuck it its mine now cya kid. Lol.

But we can't like I don't know that's not like a solid server game plan you know. We need to take the mentality a little more normal to like fun etc in the context of playing a stupid emulator like a bunch of retards.
Old 10-19-2023, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

One of my threads just got deleted I feel like I made some really valid and good points.